king of sac rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
^^^HAHAHA REAL TALK......EPIDEMIC AINT YOU THAT FOO THAT USED TA BE ON SICCMADES NUTS....YOU GOT DISSED BY LYNCH IN A THREAD OR SOME SHIT AND YOUVE HATED HIM EVER SINCE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR COMPUTER IN CLEVELAND OHIO......YOUR A SORRY LIFELESS LOSER AND WOULD SHOOT YOURSELF IF YOU KNEW HOW TO USE A GAT.....JUS LOGG OFF AND GET SOME FRESH AIR YOU SUCCA.......

Sep 13, 2004
pay attention, you sayin he aint real and you tryan to diss on a nigga everybody and they baby mamma has dissed, why waist yur time? you feel left out or some shit? i aint on either side cause jumpin in is a waist of time, don't give a lesson bout bein real if you still have no room to talk.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Lil Lefty 602 said:
Nothing unless your a straight BITCH like dude is fuckn punck

as far as i know, i aint no bitch. an im hopin yall dont think i am either.

shit, but then again who cares what someone on the net says? as long as its all fuckin good an we come for ethe same reason (gettin news on our fav. rap artists) then its all gravy....

btw, tis is some ddrunkin talk yall/./.....

RIP mac dre

Oct 14, 2004
I think Raided is real tight but iam going with D.E. on this one. No hate to Raided at all just feel D.E. more. X is probably second in sac rap though to me.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man.....i be gettin drunk an comin home checkin this net thang an you know wat happenes....

ima have to come on here sober one day