king of sac rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
X-raided is the king next to bo and lynch,,, and what is this shit about shyne eatin x-loc you guys are really trippin on that acid and shit, must be some dumb ass white boyz :dead:

Sep 13, 2004
psilvas said:
X-raided is the king next to bo and lynch,,, and what is this shit about shyne eatin x-loc you guys are really trippin on that acid and shit, must be some dumb ass white boyz :dead:

A: fuck racists lil bitchs, niggas say stupid ass shit as well, you aint above that cause you black, don't get it twisted.

B: in my opinion lynch aint comin as tight as he used to, gotta wait for new shit to see tho', and i was never feelin BO, raided is the king of sac, if you dun think so, wait for the new raided comin in 2005.

C: and about shyne eatin raided...... i dunno bout that but you gotta understand that ppl worshippin shyne, not alotta ppl heard of raided, i think raided would come harder, but everyone on shynes dick so he might have that.

keep it real

peace

Sep 25, 2003
from X's message to fans ..

"Def Jam DEFINITELY didn't pay Shyne for his RAP SKILLS! The nigga is garbage and he sounds like Big; how the fucc is HE the truth when the truth is that he sounds like another nigga? What-the-fucc-ever. Fucc Shyne, and fucc whoever don't like me saying it. I want the crown, West Coast King, and I'm comin for it. Period. Anybody who think they are a contender, I say, Get ya rhymes up, bitch; you ain't ready for Raided and you KNOW it. Niggas are still competing against rhymes I wrote 5 to 8 yrs ago... when I drop this new shit, we will give you fags another standard to chase for another 10 yrs; fake-ass MARKS."

"The Nefarious X-Raided
Fucc You Too"

Sep 13, 2004
i think one contender is p folks, i don't kno' bout t nutty, but i would say tre 8 is a contender but he quitin the game. but raided always comes hard with lyrics and shit, the only thing that some people have on him is flow, i think p folks has a better flow.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
First Degree Is the realest in the sac town fuck all the others. D.E. would slaughter raided and lynch + BO if they were all on a song dissing him. And iam white what are you going to do about it?

P.S> ACID IS YMMUY

Apr 8, 2004
None of those artist are suitable to assume the title of King of the West! Neither can they "contend" w/ Raided. This nigga locced tha fucc up at least 22 hours a day, he has nothing betta to do but write & read shit....He complete destroy any nigga you place before him lyrically, period.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Contagious Locc said:
None of those artist are suitable to assume the title of King of the West! Neither can they "contend" w/ Raided. This nigga locced tha fucc up at least 22 hours a day, he has nothing betta to do but write & read shit....He complete destroy any nigga you place before him lyrically, period.
yes

Mar 11, 2003
been drink cuz you are dum as fuck, who the fuck cares about the color of your skin, i bet if i saw you, you would be all drunk lookin for an ass beaten.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
tyson said:
^^^Dont trip bout that weak nigga. Dude aint got no real homies in real life. Everyone on here hates that muthafucca. Fucc em
Id rather be hated then loved. Being loved means you can get turned against, being hated just means being hated. And iam looking for an ass beating come and give me one. And first degree would murder raided what mass murder raided. And just cause hes locked up yall think hes real hahah that dont mean shit but that hes a dumbass.

Epidemic

Apr 8, 2004
Been Drinkin said:
And just cause hes locked up yall think hes real hahah that dont mean shit but that hes a dumbass.
Epidemic
I personally don't give a fucc whether he's real or not, that wasn't the point I was tryin' to get across. My point was that he has so much time on his hands that nobody ain't fuccin' w/ him lyrically.

Dec 25, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Id rather be hated then loved. Being loved means you can get turned against, being hated just means being hated. And iam looking for an ass beating come and give me one. And first degree would murder raided what mass murder raided. And just cause hes locked up yall think hes real hahah that dont mean shit but that hes a dumbass.

Epidemic
MAN, YOU GOT SOME PSYCHOACTIVE ISSUES MAN.... DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT XACTLY IS CUMMIN OUTTA YOURE MOUF??????????
DO U HONESTLY MAKE ANY SENSE MAN??????????????????????????????