King Gordy bitin Techs Image ?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
From what I've seen, I don't thin King Gordy has a lot in common with Tech... they sound completely different and aside from devil horn-braids (which I do believe even Snoop has had) their image really isn't the same... I didn't really feel Gordy's shit that I heard, but it's whatever... he's doin his thing...

Sep 26, 2002
everybody always seems to think "oh look at this fucker, he must be bitin so and so.." it's so stupid
besides there's been rappers rappin bout dark stuff ever since the late 80's
FLATLINERZ
ESHAM
NATAS
ONYX

a lot of rappers

tech and gordy aren't the first

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Slither said:
From what I've seen, I don't thin King Gordy has a lot in common with Tech... they sound completely different and aside from devil horn-braids (which I do believe even Snoop has had) their image really isn't the same... I didn't really feel Gordy's shit that I heard, but it's whatever... he's doin his thing...
good post....

Sep 16, 2002
he's an ok rapper, lol... with that pic of him in that tv on the left side of his site, he looks like he could be the child of Bizzare and Miss Cleo....mothafucka ATE d-12!!LOL!

I'd like to hear a song with him, Tech, Kutt and Kaliko. I kinda dig Royce Da 5'9'' better, I wish he was still workin with Em...but Gordy's ok....it's good to see more big people up on the scene!
-Jugga

oh yeah... hahaha watch the "WHO THE F@CK IS KING GORDY" thing on his site, that Jude guy from Jenny Jones is on it calling him "A FAT-ASS ESHAM!!!!!" ROFL!!! lol

*****SPEAKING of ESHAM, here some pics I took while I was at his "Woo Woo Woo" music video shoot, which had WILLIS from Different Strokes,Jasmin St. Claire,Fred Williamson and Bubba Smith:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90722