King Gordy bitin Techs Image ?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
Sup yall ?????

There is rapper from Detroit called King Gordy. Hes pretty dope.
He also has a tight song produced by Detroits finest Eminem himself.
After I saw his video "nightmares" it seemed to be very "Tech like", raw, dark, eccentric, hair,.......

What yall think???

U can see Pics and the vid on his site
--- KING GORDY ---

Dec 29, 2002
yea i can see what makes u think hes trying to be like tech
without a doubt isnt as good as tech though
looks like a mixture of dr.dre/bonecrusher and tech

Jan 21, 2004
lol@ the comments from the critics especaiily this one

“With his signature devil-horns-inspired braids and electrifying stage presence…that separates him front the flashiness of most bling-bling rappers.”

They make it sound like he the first one ta ever try & be different......man Esham been over there in detroit on some off the wall satanic type shit for more than a decade and he still dont get his props........

This dude couldnt hang wit Tech....he sounds gay ass fucc......

Sep 20, 2003
This dude couldnt hang wit Tech....he sounds gay ass fucc......
Look what I found:

King Gordy has just recorded a song with Tech N9ne and Prozak of Bedlam. The song will be produced by Detroit Mega-Producer Mike E. Clark (Insane Clown Posse, Kid Rock, and George Clinton).

Source: Here

Jan 7, 2003
I have a King Gordy shirt that Kutt brought back from the ICP tour, I had never heard of him until Tech told me he works with Eminem, and said he is suppossed to be tight...

the shirt is pretty intresting...all red with his face in black and white, and he has things coming out of his head that kinda look like horns....

Sep 26, 2002
he's sayin that white people are more likely to like "wannabe-evil fake shit" than any other race

which I think is a fuckin lie

actually, dont know if it's a lie... dont think about it too much

might be bullshit but not a lie

no, it's true

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MKD said:
he's just making money off whiteboys like technine naything worng wit that shit
shut up bitch! It isnt a racial thing. Nah for real he is just trying to open up a new market........ cus there are alot of ppl in america that say (stupid) thing like......
"Oh i dont listen to rap, but I love EMINEM And TECH N9INE"

Mickeyde come over fool u taking forever blood.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
who is king gordy?

will tech work with him?

will he be on grant rice's new album?

what stores can i get the grant rice empire mixtape?

you think that bubba sparxxx will be on tech's next album since he is cool with grant?