KING CZAR feat. A-Wax finally here!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2002
woodie , i went to ur house one time like a long time ago then pimpin. i was Boo Boo' s rap patna remember? i think like 97' or 98' , we met that day , it was like at a garage kick it spot and theres was a pool table , ivan castro folks too.

May 25, 2002
YEAH , REMEMBER ALL THAT , THAT SHIT IS OLD SCHOOL PIMPIN. DID U HEAR BOO BOO COMING OUT WITH THE ARCHIVES AND IM DOING MY THANG WITH KALI NOIZE. CONGRATS ON UR CAREER THO MANE , U TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL FROM BACK THEN.

May 9, 2002
@king czar

what's crackin u recorded a track out here wit mr.kee, ammunition, me, and my boy ness. ness had gave u a beat and i was tryin to see if u used that shit. get at me

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Are we gettin greedy?? Naw just fucking wit u, but I am not gonna post up that track homie, I may post up one more track sometime later, but not sure still debating.. But my cuzz may also post up a track wit me on it.. We will keep yall posted.. But keep yo eyez peeled for the new album homie, definitely thunder shit and its worth the wait fasho.. Much luv for the support yall.. gone mane...

PEEP DA HOT SHIT!! King Czar feat. A-Wax "2 Live N Die N Da Bay"

http://209.209.56.47/KingCzar.shtml

May 9, 2002

fo sho we got a bunch of new beats they tight as fuck too. that track we did came out clean. hit me if u wanna hear some beats or network on some shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I listened to the track a couple more times earlier and I missjudged the A-Wax verse. It actually isnt all that bad. I guess it just sounded kinda funny the first time cause the pauses in the flow didnt match the beat, but it actually sounds coo like that. It could have been a little better, but I still think it's a good track. Thanks for sharin it with us CZAR.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Coo song, Wax is tight though he can get a little heated when criticized but dont we all? Especially when people like latinum repeatedly question what he does for a living from hearing 1 feature on 1 song. I'm not trying to get into a argument i'm just gonna tell it how i see it. Latinum u should have said you did care for wax's verse period the end, but when u question why he charges what he does and he's wack and he needs to go back 2 square 1 THAT IS HATING unlike your opinion of the verse thats an OPINION. Anywayz CZAR best 2 u and hope your album does well. Wax do ya thing, Latinum it's all good mayn just my opinion on the situation

one

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats crackin big Mike, U didnt get back to yo boy about that new track for the comp.. I had one laced for u.. Its all gravy though.. Anyway get at me, I understand the business of this game, so I knew the deal.. But thats between me and u, so holla back on the email dogg or hit me on my nextel, I think u got the number.. out..

p.s. Yo boss 925 get at me and let me know when u wanna get down so I can peep some shit, I have time this week dogg.. holla back..

PEEP DA HOT SHIT!! King Czar feat. A-Wax "2 Live N Die N Da Bay"

http://209.209.56.47/KingCzar.shtml

May 26, 2002
Whats bubbl'n?? I going to post that track we did this weekend maybe tue or wed... I got to mix it down a little mo..Holler back about the voc's...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Whats poppin HighSpeed, I was at yo house befoe????? Damn I cant remember, who was I with?? Let me know dogg.. But yeah its all gravy, let me know what u got, is it some fire, cause I need that fire water playa.. holla back..