KING CZAR feat. A-Wax finally here!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Yo man how come the beat sucks?!?

No disrespect playa but the beat for this song sucks its too bland
and the first rapper awax ain't good. He got no lyrics and flows all wrong. your verses kinda just lay there. who made the beat.
I mean no disrespect cuz I got 3 of your other shit I got the muderdog shit and the kingczar mobs album and I got the other one da game! all three of those are tight but the last one was bomb I used to live in the yocc till feb.2002 so i feel i still represent.
the dude who sold me those recs did 2 songs for me too iwas gonna hire him for 2 more but whats up I heard your lyrics they about him huh why what he do. I ask cuz if i'm gonna fuck wit'em i wanna know who shady an who ain't

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
YoungBam

Its funny u a new register huh.. I wonder if u are someone that I know (hint, hint) Anyway I hope not, because it would be a coward to come at me under a disguised name to find out the scoop about his self and why I chewed em a new asshole on my heated track.. But if u are a real person and not one of those squares than its all good playa.. So me given u the benefit of the doubt, here it goes.....My issues are sumthin that I release when I feel the need whether it be on record or whatever.. But u can deal with who u wanna deal with, but if u want my advice, I am on another level than the last squares I was fuckin wit, so I got top notch producers now and music folks in general feel me? But its on u mane do what u do, and Im not sure if dude is shady but mufuckas got bitch in they blood and I aint foe dat type shit..

p.s. And as far as the track to bad u aint feelin it, cause most do, and my homie Ammunition made the beat and he got heated shit folks, way betta than those squares mane if u aint knoe! But to each is own but I do appreciate u feelin my first album and the murdercomp, and even "da game" but that was the weakest of the 3 to me, but my tracks made it tight so I feel ya dogg.. the beats could have been better but some people only got so much talent feel me.. Watch out foe da new album playa..gone..

PEEP DA HOT SHIT!! KING CZAR feat. A-Wax " 2 Live N Die N Da Bay"

http://209.209.56.47/KingCzar.shtml

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Why is young bam even speaking?

Ok young boo boo if you dont have any beat to post up here then you really soudnt be talking abbout how this beat sucks, now check this PLAYA we could go ahead and post up some beats and let the crowd decide who has got better beats. King czar good shit spitting real shit on my beat and for A-wax that nigga is tight. Idont know why all you CATS be haiting for. A wax i still got beats for you. If you still want to trade a verse for a beat its all good. get at me at [email protected]. Oh as for your vocals thats all you recorded and i mixed to the different beat because thats what KING CZAR wanted to use. ALL YALL BETTER GO PICK UP THAT NEW KING CZAR ALBUM BECAUSE THAT THAT SHIT IS THUNDEROUS. SHIT I PRODUCED SOME OF THEM TRACKS MYSELF. BBBBBBBBBEEEEOOOOOOOOTTTCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........
FULLPROOF
AMMUNITION2020
WWW.2BY2.NET/FULLPROOF--GO TO THIS SITE AND CLICK SIGN-UP, BUT REMEMBER TO ENTER THE ACCESS CODE FULLPROOF..........

May 9, 2002
AMMO WHATS CRACKIN PLAYBOY THIS BIG JAKE. AINT TALKED TO U IN A MINUTE U STILL DOIN UR MUSIC THING? LAST TIME I TALKED TO U U WAS LIKE U WAS GONNA TAKE A BREAK.WELL SHIT MAYNE JUST WANTED TO HOLLA AT U AND SEE WHATS CRACKIN. THAT CRITIKAL SHIT IS DROPPIN WITHIN A MONTH AND U ON TWO TRACKS SPITTIN AND GOT A HEATED BEAT ON THERE SO FUCK WHAT THESE FAGGOTS SAY

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hog Status

What's crackin Boss. Shit i was taking a little break until i got a job working with Supreme Team Entertainment. Right now they are paying me to help in the production and promotion of theyre comp. comming out. you know come to think about it if you got any songs for me hit me up and we might be able to get something on there. Yeah right now things are happening with alot of shit and connections pop up out of nowhere. The next project these guys [push is gonna have Eminem, Jay Z, and hopefully Ludacris on it. We are still trying to get to them to work out the pricing. They got a big budget for that.. But if you got some tight music them get at me..........
Ammunition

www.2by2.net/fullproof
Click sign-up
Access code Fullproof

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo what happened to Young Boo Boo??

What up big Ammeezy, I am still waitin for the reply foe that connect yall lookin foe, so stay posted.. And where is J-St..., fonk.., oops I mean where is that young ridah Young Boo Boo???? hahaha little mark.. So lets make it pop Double Barrel smashing tricks...gone..

May 9, 2002
AMMO, I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF SONGS RECORDED AND WE'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH MAYNE U SHOULD HEAR OUR SHIT. I'MA SLIDE U A COPY OF THE CD WHEN IT COMES OUT AND HIT ME ABOUT THAT COMP I GOT SOME TRACKS U COLD LISTEN TOO. AND WHATS THIS SUPREME TEAM ENT.? A LABEL? HIT ME UP

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Amm u a fool!

The lyrisism u possess, gets the croastatic wit profalatic stress.. uugghhhhhhh!!! I'm down wit Ammunition, I'm down wit Ammunition!! game mane.. Naw holla atcha boy potna homie..

Yall get ready for 1 more track from my new heated upcoming album!!!!! We will keep yall posted on this and check the post about my album to for details...out..