kinfolk kia shine..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
i never heard of him till one of my boys gave me the slap "stunna shades". i fuckin hate hyphy shit thats normally associated with "stunna shades" and after hearing his version i had a new liking for bay shit. i originally thought he was from the bay because of the way he raps but later found out from another homie that hes from memphis. looked him up and got a few songs and i have to say that im feelin him. whats everyone else think?

Sep 17, 2005
Nakia Shine is his name I think. Besides his Rap Hustlaz cds I've only heard him do guest spots and I think he sucks. I dont even think hes a rapper hes one of them CEO niggaz tryin to get some spotlight. He doesnt sound right on the mic to me.

Feb 18, 2007
Nakia Shine is pretty tight. He has a new album coming out in June.

"Nakia Shine - Due Season"

and he has already Kinfolk Thugz vol 1-3, the Rap Hustlaz cd, and a couple other mixtapes.

May 27, 2006
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Nakia Shine is his name I think. Besides his Rap Hustlaz cds I've only heard him do guest spots and I think he sucks. I dont even think hes a rapper hes one of them CEO niggaz tryin to get some spotlight. He doesnt sound right on the mic to me.
word couldnt say it better. Watch Yo Gotti's Life DVD and you'll see. Btw he's got nothing to do with Kinfolk Thugs his group just called Kinfolks....

Feb 17, 2006
his "So Krispy" joint is getting a lot of love aroudn here...I searched and was hoping this thread would have some links or somethin, but F it lol...def looking forward to his album though, he's two for two with the singles right now (So Krispy and Respect My Fresh), and with his album being pushed back, I think it's gonna come out hard

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
well i read that XL interview and says the other CEO dude got caught and had to do time so it fucked business up and everyone jumped ship after that happened and he's focusing on himself now without having to worry bout others careers. at first i was confused if it was same dude who ran rap hustlaz cause he went by NAKIA but i guess he shortened it out to KIA for his major release. regardless, its still okay to see other memphis talent besides 3-6