Kinda OT: Dumb Question, just curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Does anyone on here live in Alaska???

Tech has the following tour dates:

Thu, Oct 25 Anchorage AK TBA
Fri, Oct 26 Fairbanks AK TBA

dumb question, just curious...

Jan 17, 2007
black people and alaska dont get along very well

not to mention this is in nov n shit

say hello to -60 for me tech

Nov 4, 2005
I lived in the Fairbanks Ft. Wainwright region from 93 to 96, i loved it there. Best memory i have of that place is the Earthquake that originated from North Pole. I think it was either a 5.5 or 6.5 cant remember, but it scared tha shit outta me.

Sep 17, 2003
Since this is kind of an OT thread, and I didn't want to make a separate one, I have something real quick.

Has anyone in the KC area heard the KC Trends commercial on the radio? It uses the Riotmaker beat, and the announcer on the commercial is obviously Big Krizz. (For those that don't know, KC Trends is a local rim & tire shop, etc.) They even made up "new" words for the chorus to go along with the products they sell...

"Giovanni or Pirelli, it ain't nothin!" (That made me laugh, ever so slightly. I hope Strange got some decent money, or merchandise, out of the deal.)

Sorry 'n shit for shifting gears on the subject of the thread.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
soulwinnerrj said:
Since this is kind of an OT thread, and I didn't want to make a separate one, I have something real quick.

Has anyone in the KC area heard the KC Trends commercial on the radio? It uses the Riotmaker beat, and the announcer on the commercial is obviously Big Krizz. (For those that don't know, KC Trends is a local rim & tire shop, etc.) They even made up "new" words for the chorus to go along with the products they sell...

"Giovanni or Pirelli, it ain't nothin!" (That made me laugh, ever so slightly. I hope Strange got some decent money, or merchandise, out of the deal.)

Haha ya that shit is funny. Wish i had the exact quotes heard it while changing a cd. Hes got a good voice for radio it got my attention.

He justs keeps going KC Trendz in his typical voice.

Jan 4, 2005
soulwinnerrj said:

their is one down the street from me in olathe.

Sep 17, 2003
TheVille31 said:
Haha ya that shit is funny. Wish i had the exact quotes heard it while changing a cd. Hes got a good voice for radio it got my attention.

He justs keeps going KC Trendz in his typical voice.

Hell yeah! If he wasn't a music artist, he could defiantly have a future in broadcasting/announcing/etc. :cool: