kim kardashian's ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
^^^yeah like people are suprised it doesnt look the same as a studio shot. and whats this shit about a "sloppy" ass? any girl with any ass at all is gonna be somewhat sloppy, unless she does 2000 butt clenches a day and is workin out 12 times a week. i dunno about u but i'll take a sloppy fat booty over a tight, small, man looking ass anytime. u can have paris hilton, ima take kim kardashian. fuck outta here losers
man what im sayin is dudes be droolin ova here and whatnot and talkin about her ass is this and that when i personally know and seen and fucked females wit ass 10x better than that, thats what im sayin im not complain im just sayin its over hyped attention she'z gettin for it....way to much for what its lookin like in those pics....and i did say i would still hit that off top.

Nov 21, 2007
jeans/clothes make the ass look different compared to when it's bare.

a nice booty might look good in jeans.....but once those jeans come off there might be a slight or big difference.
same thing with bras and tetas.. i fucked a few females who looked like their tits were fuckin masterpieces but once the bra came off, gravity showed me the light and them titties were lookin at the ground..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^^ foreal, he must be 15 or something, anybody between the ages of 22 + knows their getting the next mans old peice of ass, but hey, its new to u, and now ur tappin it.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
fuck no,i bet her torta stinks!.....nasty ass bitch!....i think im switching over to jessica burciaga now!...that bitch is bomb bay all day!.....outro!

BFIWB

Peasant
Feb 12, 2008
^^^ foreal, he must be 15 or something, anybody between the ages of 22 + knows their getting the next mans old peice of ass, but hey, its new to u, and now ur tappin it.
so you would shamelessly fuck flavor flav's leftovers ha ha. oh wait you fuck blue whales so you ain't tripping.