Killer is dissapointing.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
After reading all of the "killer is amazing" or "killer is great" topics, i'm beginning to wonder if everyone's expectations of Tech N9ne have been deminished.

Killer is very very dissapointing. The best song (the title track) isn't even on the god damn album.

The sex shit can go. If I wanted to hear about sex, i'd listen to R&B, not fucking Tech N9ne.

Alot of the songs are soft. And the songs that had alot of potential, sounds like Tech half assed them. He doesn't put the energy into his songs that he used to. He just talks across most of them like almost every other rapper nowadays.

"All Killer No Filler" ? For an album that is almost entirely filler, thats the slogan Tech came up with?

Bash me for this, call me whatever you want, but Tech has either lost it, or is bored with it at this point.

Kaliko's album sucked. Prozak's was mediocre. Tech's was mediocre. Grave Plott's was the best one so far surprisingly. At this point, Kutty and SS are the saviors of Strange Music.

If Tech and Travis want Strange to get any further in the industry then it is, they need to go back to that crazy shit like Anghellic and Absolute Power. Because this soft shit isn't cutting it.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Lmao. Aight.
To each of their own. This album's sick...up there with Anghellic.
And who doesn't relate to getting pussy? Seriously.

Jan 31, 2006
i agree i wanted some hype shit i have only peep the cd 2 or 3 times haven't gave it a real good listen yet i hope it grows on me if it's tech's last rap album. But so far i'm not feeling this as much as AP or Everready

Jan 31, 2006
i agree i wanted some hype shit i have only peep the cd 2 or 3 times haven't gave it a real good listen yet i hope it grows on me if it's tech's last rap album. But so far i'm not feeling this as much as AP or Everready

Dec 14, 2005
LOL!!!! GRAVEPLOTT!!!

JUGGALO ALERT

Tech soft?

Like Yeah
Wheaties
Get The Fuck Outta Here
Crybaby
Blackboy
Paint a Dark Picture
Hope For A Higher Power
Too Much
Drill Team
Beat You Up
Why You Aint Call Me
I Am Everything
Happy Ending
Cant Shake It
Holier Than Thou
AND
Last Words
^^^^ Tech went hard as fuck on all these tracks

Nov 7, 2006
After reading all of the "killer is amazing" or "killer is great" topics, i'm beginning to wonder if everyone's expectations of Tech N9ne have been deminished.

Killer is very very dissapointing. The best song (the title track) isn't even on the god damn album.

The sex shit can go. If I wanted to hear about sex, i'd listen to R&B, not fucking Tech N9ne.

Alot of the songs are soft. And the songs that had alot of potential, sounds like Tech half assed them. He doesn't put the energy into his songs that he used to. He just talks across most of them like almost every other rapper nowadays.

"All Killer No Filler" ? For an album that is almost entirely filler, thats the slogan Tech came up with?

Bash me for this, call me whatever you want, but Tech has either lost it, or is bored with it at this point.

Kaliko's album sucked. Prozak's was mediocre. Tech's was mediocre. Grave Plott's was the best one so far surprisingly. At this point, Kutty and SS are the saviors of Strange Music.

If Tech and Travis want Strange to get any further in the industry then it is, they need to go back to that crazy shit like Anghellic and Absolute Power. Because this soft shit isn't cutting it.
Your opinion doesn't matter after those two

Dec 14, 2005
I swear a lot of Techs fans are ungreatful as fuck... He puts out a double disc album with almost no skippables and people are complaining... FUCK OFF

Feb 28, 2008
I swear a lot of Techs fans are ungreatful as fuck... He puts out a double disc album with almost no skippables and people are complaining... FUCK OFF
No hate, I love this album but tech did switch it up a bit and I could see some people not likin it as much as the others. Everyones entitled to an opinion, you dont gotta bash em for it.

Sep 22, 2006
its funny how yall try to make tech n9ne look like he can rap about 1 thing and 1 thing only, he touches a sex topic and u wanna bitch, u sound like a fuckn faggot.personally i love to hear this sex shit cause i love pussy, and im sure others who love it to say the same. thats tech n9ne a physco sex feind, if u want that pain shit go listen to anghellic but face the fact that hes a new dude and stop waisting ur time talkin shit on the man, answer this thread starter, WILL U EVER BE ABLE TO MAKE AN ALBUM LIKE TECH HAS? have u payed attention to his creativeness.

"If Tech and Travis want Strange to get any further in the industry then it is, they need to go back to that crazy shit like Anghellic and Absolute Power. Because this soft shit isn't cutting it."

are u serious? thats the type of shit that got them away from the industry.seriously u sound like tech is suppost to please u only, if its not like u wanted it it sux, it may b trash to u. but to others its great, i guess its in everyones mentality, cause not everone but some of the ppl that like anghellic have a peice of shit life so they like to relate to that stuff.so yall gotta b greatful that tech came up with such beautiful album. if u dont like it ok, but recognize wen he does something that barely any rapper can do.

Nov 7, 2006
Sh1t, 28 songs is dope, but for me I'm more concerned about a well put together album that can compete with all the big name albums, something that hiphop heads have to give props no matter what. Something when a casual rap fan is talking about great albums when they mention shit like "The Cool"
, "Killer" is also in the same conversation. Not just music that Tech's fanbase can accept.

I'm just saying, and I haven't heard the album yet though

Apr 14, 2006
As long as Drill Team is the weakest track its all good
I wasn't really feelin' Drill Team when I heard it on the sampler. Now that I've heard it a few more times, it's actually grown on me a little bit. At least Tech starts that song (instead of ending the song like he did on many of the MLK collabos).
And yes, there are many masterpieces on the album that put Drill Team to shame. I can't wait to see Tech do this new shit live!