Killa Tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yeah homie that's tay's voice but he switched it for the better on thug religion all that high pitched shit played out when my pops was pimpin' .he tight but he aint never gunna touch the bars he put on wax on mr.mafioso

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Absolutly@tank locc........See problem with tay now a days is he got that religion in his life and that shit gunna do him bad .he aint gunna come bacc with that kill-em-up-on-every-tracc style.
But tay always gunna get love no matter the cost
If he drops then ima cop it
bottom line
peace

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

HE WAS DISSIN FREDDY SMITH.....CEO OF AWOL HOMEBOY THAT NIGGA DID TAY AND LUNI COLEONE DIRTY IN THE PAST
ALSO
CHECC OUT LUNI'S TRACC ''FUCC AWOL''

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

naw homeboy tay cut off all links with freddy and thats known fact bottom line cuzzins r not these artists need there bread if they are to achive shit in the game and freddy ced and who ever the fucc else is the secret society tay is speakin on thats robbin' him blind

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
what album is "Fucc AWOL" on...

inside the "Snake Eyes" cover Tay said that him and Freddie Smith settled all the problems and that he would still release certain projects wit AWOL...

i hope the do another Dosia album...Waitin' To Inhale was tight as fuck...

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

fucc awol is on total recall or i think in the mouth of madness and my bad on it cuzz tay aint funkin with freddy smith
we know this by tracc 8 military mind on thug religion he says '' i represent for freddy smith and lil tiny loc /coz they my real folks representin westcoast mafia clicc/
so my bad on it cuzz
peace

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

IT JUST MIGHT BE HOMIE
BUT REGARDLESS OF ANY SHIT THEY EVER LAY ON WAX LUNI'S BEST ALBUMS WAS MR LUNASICC AND 1 MILLION WORDS....
AND TAY CAME WIT HEAT ON MR MAFIOSO
TAHTS FACT I STILL GOT MAD LOVE FOR THEM CENTRAL CALI NIGGAS BUT IMA LET IT BE KNOWN
PLUS
CHECC THIS NIGGA LIL C.S OUT THAT SHIT IS KNOCCIN FO REAL
PLUS U HAVE TO GIVE HIM DAPZ FO COMIN UP ON THE BOARD N TALKIN TO THE FANS
ON THE GHETTO WORLD BOARD
ALSO THAT NIGGA C-LIM TWO NIGGGA WHO GIVE A FUCC U NO WHAT IM SAYIN
MUH FUCCAZ CHOPPIN IT UP WITH THE FANS SHOW EM LOVE
IM OUT

Apr 25, 2002
He posts on the siccness mostly on the WCM board. He hasn't posted in a while so maybe he quit posting or he's been busy recording or doing whatever it is that he does.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

THATS WHAT HE SIAD CUZZO
I DONT EVEN NO THAT INFO I AINT SEEN HIM ON HERE BUT IMA TAKE MY NIGGGA WORD ON IT