Killa Tay???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
man when i see that nigga steve harvey its a wrap its only one steve n thats me

i bet that dude don't even know who killa tay is lol my nigga named tay n everybody know him as killa tay n he not gonna change his name cuz some rapper has his same name lol

its hella niggas from the murder dubs put "murder" in front of they name also

dont flatter ur self "rapper killa tay"

and people saying u gotta change ur name because some rapper has the same name as u is some major cheer leaders

May 16, 2002
Years ago I had some dude on here PM about changing my name because he was good friends with the Gemini from Tx. He came at me with a passion / hate.

The first thing that came to my mind was, "This dude must be sucking Gemini's dick. He's swinging hard on his nuts."

I stand corrected.

Sometime after that one of my homies came out to visit. He had moved to Tx. and told me he met Gemini from out there. My homie said he knew me and all Gemini said was, "That Gemini from Cali is doing his thing too though. I heard some of his tracks and he's connecting with some names out there."

Low and behold I changed my rap name in 2008. Just felt the Gemini name was burnt out.

About a year ago or so Gemini from Tx. & I chopped it up. I also talked to his producer who produced his radio hit. Hella cool dudes. We laughed and bullshitted. Which comes to the conclusion that it's the surrounding people and so called "hater fans" that are the biggest cheerleading bitches who want to see artist funk and fight over stupid shit.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL............

Im going on record saying i have never even heard a Killa Tay track. Im not a fan of either of the Tays. I just preaching for originality. We live in an era of remakes, and frankly its pretty fucking weak. How hard is it to come up with a one of a kind handle?
I AM THE ORIGINAL.....KILLA TAY WAS MY STREETNAME WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND WHEN I GOT MY SECOND RECORD DEAL I DECIDED 2 KEEP IT CUZ IT WAS MORE POPULARLY KNOWN THAN MY RAPNAME AT THE TIME. IM THE FIRST ONE WITH THAT NAME AND TAY CAPONE BUT WHATEVER COMES BEHIND IT IS NOT IN MY POWER.I JUST HOPE THE PPL WHO DO USE THE NAME KEEP IT RESPECTABLE.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I AM THE ORIGINAL.....KILLA TAY WAS MY STREETNAME WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND WHEN I GOT MY SECOND RECORD DEAL I DECIDED 2 KEEP IT CUZ IT WAS MORE POPULARLY KNOWN THAN MY RAPNAME AT THE TIME. IM THE FIRST ONE WITH THAT NAME AND TAY CAPONE BUT WHATEVER COMES BEHIND IT IS NOT IN MY POWER.I JUST HOPE THE PPL WHO DO USE THE NAME KEEP IT RESPECTABLE.
Al Capone would like a word with you....

Mar 28, 2010
This is disrespectful. N****s heard of Killa Tay. I had a whole conversation with a Canadian about C.I.N. A group that never really made it out of Richmond. So how is it possible that in the age of information something like this happens.

This is the moniker he's known as is his area and decided he wanted to use it as his rap name regardless of who came before him. IMO, disrespect and lack of creativity.

Last edited: