KILLA TAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i dont what the fuck yaLL talkin-bo was here before the young buck shit and im sure he'll be fine wit out him or cashville

May 7, 2002
leave killa alone bout this shit it aint aout him and it aint about bo

whateva happen wit bucc iz bucc why ya buggn killa fo a comment?

thats why he aint reply to this shit and ya the same muthafuccz that make hip hop what it iz today

Aint haten Jus Staten Factz

so Grow up Music Aint life it could be 4 ya muthafuccaz who aint got nuthin

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Jan 9, 2007
LOOK OUT LIL TAG LOC thiz a conversation ME and tay had cee for he{C-BO} even signed wit young bucc. I told dat nigga fuccin wit niggaz dat got ties to tha law. but cuzz let me know bo his own man? nigga wanted to know what wuz the next major move.

May 7, 2002
u didnt ask that ? bitch u talking how bucc broke what bo gon do now nigga know clownin from a real ?

instead of whats up wit bo releasing an album on cashville any info killa like a nice lil fan

lil tag loc great imagination cuz OBG taz cuz tha young Og never changed my name cuz

1 more thing u dont have conversations on the net unless u speaking directly to a person so go head and get all pissy again and show a loc what else u can make up about the name i post with

kindergarden

Young Og Loc
R.N.A MOb AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Jan 9, 2007
nigga you fucc around and get toe taged playin wit thiz okillahoma city nigga. so, stay in line lil yg. the question wuz not to u cuzz. i ant bout 2 net bang wit cha look at my post# then look at your. nigga go checc some paper send a bitch or somethin.

May 7, 2002
wha wha wha!! wha wha wha iz all i read

send that toe tag via email marc

And this OBG never been a yg cuz nigga aint bangn get real youngstaand checc ya self look at my post and ive been around since tha siccness started i dont post on shit often

but i gotta speak when people like u constantly harass artist bout some shit bout another nigga that might or might not have and effect on what another muthafucc might have going for them

aint no moe newz and shit no moe u niggaz the media now and bad newz travels fast but u gonna me the marc thats broad casting it

if u real you"ll c im right u wrong punk

nuthing more to say

Young Og Loc
R.N.A Mob AggiN
Keep It 1 Hun

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FUCC IT'S MOB-WHICH MEANS MY OWN BUSINESS...& THAT'S WHAT I'M MINDIN...ME & BO HAVE A SEPERATE RELATIONSHIP..I WASN'T INVOLVED WITH HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS BUT LIKE I SAY HE IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS & I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND MY FAMILY'S HONOR AS LONG AS I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON..ALL THAT THIRD PERSON,HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT DON'T FLY WITH ME CUZZ...KEEP IT CRIPPIN.WCM/PIIMP100

Feb 23, 2003
TAY CAN YOU TELL US WHAT YOU ARE WORKIN ON?? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FROM THE SICCNESS FOR A MINUTE YOU MUST BE LOCKED DOWN IN THE STUDIO COOKIN UP PLENTY OF HEAT... YOU GOT THE HEAT I GOT THE MONEY LETS GET IT CRACKIN LIKE EGG SHELLS I'M HUNGRY FOR MORE MOB/PRISON MUSIC!!! I'VE BEEN BUMPIN MOB FIGAZ ALOT CAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS BRINGIN REAL SHIT RIGHT NOW BUT WE BOTH KNOW THEY AIN'T FUCKIN WITH YOU ON THAT SHIT..

Feb 2, 2006
FUCC IT'S MOB-WHICH MEANS MY OWN BUSINESS...& THAT'S WHAT I'M MINDIN...ME & BO HAVE A SEPERATE RELATIONSHIP..I WASN'T INVOLVED WITH HIS PERSONAL BUSINESS BUT LIKE I SAY HE IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS & I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND MY FAMILY'S HONOR AS LONG AS I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON..ALL THAT THIRD PERSON,HE SAY SHE SAY SHIT DON'T FLY WITH ME CUZZ...KEEP IT CRIPPIN.WCM/PIIMP100

real talk
business is business