Killa-Tay voices

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What happened to them sick voices (Like on Hardball and It's time 4 the murder on Luni's Total Recall album) you used to do in the background? That makes the song and delivery tighter. You should continue to do that before someone steals it from you and then bubbles off of something you created.

Feb 23, 2003
YEAH HIS BACKGROUND SCREAMING EKCO IS TIGH AS FUCK.. HE REALLY LET IT LOOSE ON SNAKE EYEZ BUT PERFECTED TO THE FULLEST ON BULLS WIT FULLYS..

May 17, 2003
i'm kinda lost right now cuz i just start fuccin wit this key pressin shit but if you see this killa tay cuz i really wanted to say that the song 'power moves is the shit its kinda old but that shit get me goin for some reason just wanted to give you them propers for doin that song. them k.o. nigaz is cold wit it fa sho that niga kj. outro

Jan 22, 2003
A Fact!

It's a fact, that Trick Daddy already bit that, listen to all the new Trick Daddy songs and he does it the exact same way that Killa Tay does it and people say it's tight, they need to go pick up all the Killa Tay material and support the home team.

Killa Tay, did you hear how much Trick Daddy mastered (copied) you dubbing style on that Lil Jon and Tha Eastside Boys song?