Killa Tay Stop Being a Bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
Killa Tay

I thought the topic of this thread was KILLA TAY ! That nigga is one of the Best rappers in the west. This shit is a hustle. You gotta know when to get in ,you know when to get out. The nigga said he would put an album out .WHEN HE'S READY . Do you hatin ass niggas realize what kind of statement that is(Think About it!!). The nigga is about his buisness personal and professional. I don't even know the man , and I feel I can say that 100%.

Killa Tay: Do yo Thugthizzle homie! There's more niggas feelin yo shit and truly appreciatin it than there are haters. Us real fans know it will be well worth the wait. Prolly gotta lotta real shit to get off ya chest huh? SPEAK ON IT NIGGA!!!

And Marvaless!!!!!
You are tha Queen of tha WestCoast!!!!!!!

Doberman.WHEN HE'S READY

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
IVE BEEN GONE A WHILE BUT ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL CALLIN OUT GROUPIES...HA HA, KEEP IT UP...
SUP-I TOO HAVE BEEN GONE A FEW WEEKS ON A HUSTLE SPREE...
BUT I SEE THE SICCNESS STILL HAS ALOT OF BITCCCHES ATTACHED TO IT......
IT WILL NEVER BE SUCCAFREE BUT DAMN....

LATER

D-LOCC

Mar 26, 2003
LOL @ this threat cuz the internet wasnt made to bang like most of the people said, so calling someone a "bitch" over a forum is really pathetic cuz it's really easy to do it behind a screen. Plus calling Killa tay a bitch is even funnier cuz this cat released some tight albums , stop hatin on him let him the time 2 do his thang!!

I jut hope productions & beats will be more like back in the days..

ONE LUV

Jan 25, 2003
MurdaFunk said:
LOL @ this threat cuz the internet wasnt made to bang like most of the people said, so calling someone a "bitch" over a forum is really pathetic cuz it's really easy to do it behind a screen. Plus calling Killa tay a bitch is even funnier cuz this cat released some tight albums , stop hatin on him let him the time 2 do his thang!!
i dont think willy started off the post by threatening tay.

you cant call someone a bitch cuz they make tight music? so because lynch made some tight albums, hes a rider who will peel a cap back at me? i HIGHLY doubt that

Mar 26, 2003
All i'm saying is that i think it is really useless to post a thread wit a title like that cuz,cmon , i mean its too fuckin easy to talk shit on someone when ure hiding behind a computer screen..
Plus i dont understand why is killa tay dissed,i keep bumpin this "mr.mafioso" from time to time , i have much respect for this artist.

Jan 25, 2003
Willy Jones said:
Stop letting the game kick your ass. Why don't you come back with an album exposing the game for how sheisty it is? I'll pump an album like that out on the east coast for you, and folks will buy it.

Don't retire - you got tight shit. Focus your frustration and turn the negative into a positive.
doesnt really look like a diss

i think the title was just used to separate it from the 134893943 "sup tay" posts on here