KILLA TAY PRESENTZ...H20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
WHERE CAN YOU GET THIS ALBUM AT ??

I KNOW THERE IS SUCH AN ALBUM CUZ IVE HEARD BOUT 3 TRACKS OFF THE NET AN WHAT I HEARD WAS PRETTY TIGHT

IT MIGHT OF DROPPED IN 2001 BEFORE OR AFTER TAY DROPP'D THUG RELIGION

I THINK THE CATS IN THE GROUP ARE...A TO THA K,KAYNINE,SKYSCRAPER AN THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE ELSE TOO AN THEY ALSO BEEN ON SOME OTHER CDS

THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE ON HERE THAT KNOWS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT.....LET ME KNOW FOLKZ

Jul 22, 2002
i know what you talking bout and i could never find the album i also only heared 3 tracks but never found it even at mom and pop stores..............

May 10, 2002
i got 2 tracks in mp3 from this album: till we die, Deadly Methoz, tay and ap9 are on both tracks and both come tight as fuck. Both tracks are tight as fuck and i would have swooped the album in a instant if i would have found it.

D

Downunda-Connec

If they dont have an album, you want to put those tracks on mp3 somewhere for me to find. I dont use any sites to download music.

I would love to hear that shit. Tay and Ap... I am sure they are fire.
I can only ask?

May 13, 2002
Actually i've found three......

deadly methods, til we die, an in tha wind....

go d/l kazaa lite ++ off some other file sharing prog....if you don't already have it cuz with this version you can keep pressin the search button to get more results

then get on late night...bout 3 to 6 am...an search for "killa tay presentz" keep pressin the search buttom if it says it didn't find nothin...but eventually the tracks will come jus keep at it

Anyway i know i would cop this album in a minute if i could get a copy.....DAMN

May 10, 2002
^^^ I THINK YOUR RIGHT, BUT HOW'D IT GET ON THE NET IS THE QUESTION, ITS SEEMS LIKE AN ALBUM THAT WAS IN THE WORKS BUT ONLY GOT MAYBE HALF WAY THROUGH,

THE SONGS I GOT THERE SCREAMIN H2O THROUGH OUT IT SO I THOUGHT IT COULD BE A GROUP THAT WAS COMING OUT,

IS TAY STILL POSTING, ID LIKE TO SEE WHAT HE'D HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT!!!

May 13, 2002
Yea i was hopin the same thing...but tay aint been on lately

anyway i think the cd did come out an maybe it only got ripp'd by someone on irc an these three tracks were the ones that last'd

im pretty sure there is such cd...but i know there is a group name'd H2O that tay use to fuck with in 2001 or somethin

D

Downunda-Connec

Damn... Forget that internet bullshit. Drop it. Even if you only drop a thousand and distribute them through the siccshop and on the streets like the mixtape. Too many people fiendin for that shit.

"THEY DID DO ENOUGH SONGS 4 AN ALBUM THOUGH & THEY ARE TIGHT..."
Thats like offering me a drink and then killing the whole bottle.