#KILLA TAY PRESENTS.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
You guys are hella gay, go set up your date somewhere else. Us heterosexuals on the siccness dont care about when and where yall gonna "build legos".....fucking faggots

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah? My mom will huh? What's her phone number. Post it on the sicc so all can see. Or you could stop having an imaginary relationship with females you never met.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 unless you were just fronting I would appreciate it if you took action against Versacero to stop the faggotry.
lol @ you wanting Tay to make that power move and get me banned!!

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
I don't want him to have you banned, if he really has folks in your area I want him to have you fucked up.
LMAO at Taddle TAYle propping this...

Theres Pictures of him doing all types of gay shit and him in lipstick on the world wide motherfucking internets!!!

If he had a move he woulda made it already, but he don't have shit lol...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AINT NOBODY WORRIED ABOUT ALL THAT FAG SHIT YALL DOIN. THE TRUTH SHOWS ME WHAT I NEED TO SEE...AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH CLOWN FAGGOT SHIT YALL COME UP WITH....U STILL CANT STOP NOTHIN I DO. U KEEPIN MY NAME RELEVANT AND IN PPLS MOUTHS DONT BOTHER ME AT ALL. ITS ACTUALLY HELPFUL. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND TURN DOWN YOUR HATE-O-METER. U LOOKIN LIKE A JEALOUS CRAZED IDIOT AND JUST LIKE U LAUGH AT ME WE BE OVER HERE LAUGHIN AT U AND YOUR BITTER CIRCLE. RNS