KILLA TAY OR SAN QUINN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO DA BEST KILLA TAY OR SAN QUINN??

• SAN QUINN???

Votes: 96 61.5%
  • KILLA TAY????

Votes: 60 38.5%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
TO ME AINT A NIGGA FUCKIN WID KILLA TAY ON DA MIC..SO I WANNA KNOW WHO NIGGAZ PREFER...SAN QUINN PROLLY ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR RAPPER GETTIN LOVE ON HERE SO IMA PUT IT TO THE TEST.....WHOS THE BETTER RAPPER????

HERES AN OLD TRACK WITH BOTH QUINN & TAY ONIT FROM TAC FROM 51/50 SOLO ALBUM....TRACKS SICCCCCCCCC LISTNIN TO THIS MAKES IT EVEN HARDER TO CALL http://www.mediafire.com/?6nhymy4mnjj

Apr 14, 2006
timebomb said:
YEAH TAY THE ONLY RAPPER I CAN NAME WHO NEVER EVER CAME WEAK ON A TRACK MAYNE
I disagree! I don't feel his style at all personally. To me, Tay sounds the same on every song. To me his style and flow is boring. Quinn is way more versatyle! Quinn comes sick every single time he touches the mic!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
your trying to compare 2 totally different style rappers. this doesnt work out. compare killa tay with like CBO or sum1 with sum gangster, hardcore type flow like that. San quinn is totally different. smooth, hustler type flow. theyre both great in they own ways.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
your trying to compare 2 totally different style rappers. this doesnt work out. compare killa tay with like CBO or sum1 with sum gangster, hardcore type flow like that. San quinn is totally different. smooth, hustler type flow. theyre both great in they own ways.
what he said nigga

Feb 11, 2006
LOL @ NIGGAZ NOT KNOWIN WUT TIME IT IS...........SAN QUINN BETTER THAN TAY CAPONE?????HAHAHAHAAHA..I CHOSE SAN QUINNN COS I KNOW HES ONE OF THE MOST LIKED ON THIS BOURD BUT I THOUGHT NIGGAZ WUS UN BIASED AND SHIT..GUESS I WAS WUS WRONG MAYNE...SAN QUINN BETTER THAT KILLA TAY AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAA U CRAZY MAYNE