KILLA TAY=NEW ALBUM!! CALLED 2 THE FACE!! (no more music from the suckaz)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
TAY CAN YOU GIVE US AN UPDATE ON THIS SOON TO BE CLASSIC ALBUM???

I WAS CURIOUS ON YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE BWF3 PROJECT? DID YOU THINK IT LIVED UP TO YOUR BWF LEGACY?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE WHOLE DOWNLOADING/BURNING CDS FROM AN ARTIST POINT OF VIEW??? DO YOU THINK THAT HIGH ALBUM COSTS IS WHAT ADDING MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE?

AS YOU LOOK AT YOUR LEGENDARY CAREER IN MUSIC HOW WOULD YOU DISCRIBE YOUR GROWTH AS AN ARTIST FROM MR. MAFIOSO TO FLOOD THE MARKET?

I'VE NOTICED THAT YOUR MUSIC IS SOLD PRIMARLY IN LOCAL MOMS & POPS SPOTS BUT NOT SOLD MUCH IN MAJOR CHAINS.. WAS THAT SOMETHING YOU WERE GOING FOR OR WAS THAT JUST SOLEY DISTRO?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i hope its all mobb style beats on dis 1. take dat shit bacc 2 snake eyes style not like flood the market mayne

Oct 5, 2006
man i hope it some mafasio mobb type shit like on mr.mafasio and snak eyes, or that shit he put out on the dosia -waiting to inhale cd and the couple of tight songs he did on the 1st bullys wit fullys, is there ever gonna be a new dosia click cd?, let your folks know,peace

Feb 23, 2006
^^the closest thing to a new dosia album...might only just be the GREATEST HITS....might already be out mayne

BIG TAY makin us anticipate...hahahaa
just like what homie said a couple post above me...anything the nigga puts out im coppin....hopefully the next shit to drop..he gots that hardcore touch ya throat...mob shit

Oct 5, 2006
damn that sucks there not gonna be a new dosia album, but ill swoop up the new Tay album when it drops even tho i like his older shit better he still spitin more real shit then a lotta folks out there.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT'S IN THE MAKING......AIMING 4 JANUARY..WORKING HARD 2 GET THIS PIIMP SHIT OFF THE GROUND YA KNOW!!!!IF ANYBODY WANTS 2 BE A PART OF THIS & HELP PROMOTE OR WHATEVER HOLLA AT ME ON THE E-MAIL OR I'VE POSTED A # ON HERE A FEW TIMES...LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN