Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
2 weeks, not a few days Ellen. Gives you plenty of time to learn how to be a gangsta and master your internet shit talking skills
Fuck you. I dont give a fuck what happens, Im behind every work I type. You disrespect me talking hella shit..thats bad enough, but I stand up to anyone trying to disrespect the folks who give me shit. Killa Tay helped me out, I'll take any number of beatings for him or anyone else in WCM, and I'll that shit back 10 fold, its all about standing up for my people. Thats what this shit means, I got their backs and you take your issues with them up with me.

Gimme the dates you here on shit talker

Jan 30, 2007
Fuck you. I dont give a fuck what happens, Im behind every work I type. You disrespect me talking hella shit..thats bad enough, but I stand up to anyone trying to disrespect the folks who give me shit. Killa Tay helped me out, I'll take any number of beatings for him or anyone else in WCM, and I'll that shit back 10 fold, its all about standing up for my people. Thats what this shit means, I got their backs and you take your issues with them up with me.

Late April chav, ill post up my ticket when my flight is booked. Now jog on cunt and make me some toad in the hole you spotted dick

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

ur people?

stfu, you arent a crip, stop typing wit double C's like you bangin "cuh"...you willing to take real life beatings for people you dont know? you must not have any real life friends

i bet ur mom setup play dates for you, you ol lonely crumpet crip cuh

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
ur people?

stfu, you arent a crip, stop typing wit double C's like you bangin "cuh"...you willing to take real life beatings for people you dont know? you must not have any real life friends

i bet ur mom setup play dates for you, you ol lonely crumpet crip cuh
aint u dying from diabetes nigga? stop working ur self up u bum loner ass half dead nigga before somebody closer to u slaps the turban off ur head

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
aint u dying from diabetes nigga? stop working ur self up u bum loner ass half dead nigga before somebody closer to u slaps the turban off ur head
you swear diabetes stops me from doin anything...and who closer to me is gonna slap the turban i dont wear off my head?

the fact you of all people defend that dumb fuck is baffling to me...you the last person i would expect to put up with some sucka bullshit like this but i guess you dunno people like you think huh?

i hope brixton bomber smashes on grim...little bitch needs some humbling