Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
WOULD YOU SAY YOUR MOVES ARE CHECKERS OR CHESS?
Chess, fuck simple shit. The shit is way more complex than it seems.

And Im a fuckin champ at chess, so theres that

Really these kids see shit on a simple level while Im inter deeper thinking. They out here burning bridges while Im out here building em. Fuck all snakes I dont need em in my life, so I only associate myself with real folks

Whether you like it or not thats #mobby forreal

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Chess, fuck simple shit. The shit is way more complex than it seems.

And Im a fuckin champ at chess, so theres that

Really these kids see shit on a simple level while Im inter deeper thinking. They out here burning bridges while Im out here building em. Fuck all snakes I dont need em in my life, so I only associate myself with real folks

Whether you like it or not thats #mobby forreal
how is it more complex tho?

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Dec 8, 2010

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
For everyone in here talking down on Killa Tay..remember he didnt ask me to do none of this shit, he showed me love and Im returning the favor.

What favor ? You could of just made a new screen name...
he sent u a CD with shitty outdated music that would have been considered trash a decade ago...

you'd of been better of with a new screen name and identity lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
What favor ? You could of just made a new screen name...
he sent u a CD with shitty outdated music that would have been considered trash a decade ago...

you'd of been better of with a new screen name and identity lol
Why the fuck would I hide who I am like you Mr 6-troll accounts.

We dont do that fake, I keep it real about who I am

Just keep your eyes open for that new diss....

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
And outdated music?

So because he doesnt completely change up his style into some gay autotune bullshit which barely qualifies as rap you think his music is outdated?

Keep sucking A-wax foreskin faggot

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Like my dad said, that probably is A-wax. Lol
One of the mods informed him that he does have multiple accounts on here so i wouldn't be surprised.
ctfu @ pretending to be your own fans on the only site where you got "fans"

I guess none of the biased mods here will ever say which accounts are his tho...

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
For everyone in here talking down on Killa Tay..remember he didnt ask me to do none of this shit, he showed me love and Im returning the favor. He isnt trying to use me like you cynical MFs been saying. I see that wax prop. He got honor, real recognise real.

And for those of yall saying I'm delusional and shit, Im 1000x closer to folks on here than over where I live. I spoken to these dumb ass snake kids 0 times in the past month. I got my ass bitten too many times, now I only interact with folks I know are real. Killa Tay real as they get, unlike fake-wax

The truth is right now Im getting more love than I ever been shown before, I owe that shit back to the dudes giving it

Real talk
You're the epitome of gayness.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Keep up reo, this troll shit will get you no where.

So when I blow up and put on shows around the world you'll be here on your computer harassing a different member

Negativity gets you nowhere

#WCM