KILLA TAY EMBRACES AUTO TUNES....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I MEANT STOCKTON BLVD. I WAS HIGH. AND I DON'T CONSIDER HIM IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO FIGHT OVER NO INTERNET BS BUT IF PPL WANNA TRY TO GET FAME OFF ME THEY CAN FIND OUT THE HARD WAY.. PERIOD. AND IM NOT SPREADING RUMORS, THATS NOT MY STYLE. I WOULDNT GET A CALL AT 3 IN THE MORNING FROM THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED (RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED) IF IT WAS A RUMOR. I WAS JUST SPREADING THE TRUTH SINCE YALL BELIEVE SO MUCH CORNY SHIT AND SLANDER.
#WCM
I'll give you more of a buzz than this you sucka. You want to speak facts, fact is sucKas listen to sucKas & spread rumors that aren't true, sucKa. Get your $ up broke boy & stop lyin about everything you speak & rap about. If you need some promo I'll give you that. No rap diss song, no subliminals. Facts about me are, I am a reputable from my hood. No one spoke on you ever. You're irrelevant to the relevant. The sucKas who told you some nonsense can't come to the hood. They've done too much snitching & bitching. Bottom line is you're a pawn like the rest of the sucKas who believed them sucKas. Do your weak azz music bruuh bruuh. You have to evolve first before going at a known Killa which you've never been. Pussy. You is a sucKa!!

Tay who is the dude that told you cause Mally said he a snitch and come to the hood!! You fucking with snitches cuh???

Sep 26, 2014
Tay who is the dude that told you cause Mally said he a snitch and come to the hood!! You fucking with snitches cuh???
Any of these rappers/suckas with my name in their mouth definitely hasn't said anything to my face & won't. Theyre too scared. I'm in the streets & am Sacramento streets. Point blank period. The suckas running around with rumors & sucka shit are full blown suckas & have no street cred. All of them never did nothing & can't come around real ones without getting their hat handed to them. Me & Tay have no issue unless he wants one. The person calling must not have viewed them suckas not want the fade right after. There was no knockout or there would have been death after. Speak on what you view with your own eyes not what a sucka called & told you at 3 am. That same sucka wants no issue with me. The suckas who pulled the sucka shit dont & didnt want these problems then & still dont. The two brothers who tried the suckas shit dont want it. Thats who most likely called. One of them suckas got caught at Walmart on Florin 3 weeks later & dealt with in the parking lot. The other, still hiding. Now run this back like they ran that fake story to you. #OnGod

Watch The 360 Radio/Connected Radio on YouTube every Monday with McYeeeeeee

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2014
So you going to fight Mally Rx @Mally Rx ?? You spreading rumors he got knocked out cuz
Tay & his career of rap been over when it started. Facts are he let B-12 take his rap money for his album & did nothing but poke him like a Facebook poke. Now we can talk facts or get into some real gangster shit which all Tay does is rap about like a rapper does, no participation in these streets. Subliminals to rumors will get you viewed about on sight Tay. My relative Wooche already got at me about you pussy azz nagga. From Doit lyin' to Gonzhoe to L-Fungus & now you, Tay no Killa. You're a pawn pussy. Face it. I don't understand how real gangsters like C-Bo could even have you around & you're participating with sucka shit. Sounds like a sucka to me. Come say what you need to to my face sucka. Have Wooche line it up for you. Even my relative, blood relativevat that doesn't want to be involved in y'all sucka shit with this real one. Tell these suckas to stop hiding. I'm in Sac streets & all streets. Run these fades or stfu. I got $$ on it. What you want to bet?? Pussies. #OnGod

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM NOT GONE ENTERTAIN ALL THE FUNNY BIZ AT ALL AND YES I SPOKE ON WHAT I WAS TOLD AND BELIEVE IT TO BE TRUE CUZ IT WAS A CALL FROM FAMILY AND I CANT SEE THEM FABRICATING SOMETHING LIKE THAT CUZ I DONT KNOW THEM TO BE THAT TYPE OF PERSON.
ME MYSELF, I DON'T CALL GROWN MEN I DON'T KNOW OUT THEIR NAME UNLESS THEY DO SOMETHING AGAINST ME PERSONALLY. THATS NOT SOLID TO ME. I'LL CUT THE CRAP OFF TOP THO.
SO WHO U SAYIN IS A SNITCH??

Apr 5, 2016
Tay & his career of rap been over when it started. Facts are he let B-12 take his rap money for his album & did nothing but poke him like a Facebook poke. Now we can talk facts or get into some real gangster shit which all Tay does is rap about like a rapper does, no participation in these streets. Subliminals to rumors will get you viewed about on sight Tay. My relative Wooche already got at me about you pussy azz nagga. From Doit lyin' to Gonzhoe to L-Fungus & now you, Tay no Killa. You're a pawn pussy. Face it. I don't understand how real gangsters like C-Bo could even have you around & you're participating with sucka shit. Sounds like a sucka to me. Come say what you need to to my face sucka. Have Wooche line it up for you. Even my relative, blood relativevat that doesn't want to be involved in y'all sucka shit with this real one. Tell these suckas to stop hiding. I'm in Sac streets & all streets. Run these fades or stfu. I got $$ on it. What you want to bet?? Pussies. #OnGod
IM NOT GONE ENTERTAIN ALL THE FUNNY BIZ AT ALL I'LL CUT THE CRAP OFF TOP THO.
SO WHO U SAYIN IS A SNITCH??
SO WHO'S SNITCHING AND WHO'S HIDING?? I'D LIKE TO KNOW...

DAMN... how you gona let sum foo run your name thru tha sewage like that, then start tryna change tha subject and duck shit tho???

Apr 5, 2016
Real 1 @Real 1

Tay... u seen this thread and now u duckin, u lookn soft serve like fro-yo with no nutts... Your next post better be a video of you getting redemption or you might end u AP-9 status on here...

[I Real 1 @Real 1 [/I] The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
@aMarE78 dalycity650 @dalycity650 E @Eric1015 L @lac502 OuijaBoard @OuijaBoard P @pierxboy R @rickyL S @smallz3800 Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus VERSACERO @VERSACERO

^^^ LOL at gay-wax checkin in on TaY but actin like he dont see whats been said... thats y'all snor-cal white idol... lmao

sidenote---> FuCK ELmoS... FLATS HOMIES SEENT YOU AND...

Real truthful story time.: ELMOS IN THA TOWERS were letting off a CIRCUS on yall favorite cracker getting tha "P" blasted on his throat but in wrong color lol... Red not Burg...

Now this vato linked up with an underage guera lol...

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2016
LOL. PPL TYPE A LOT OF SHIT. SO DO I. WHAT I DO ONLINE AND WHAT I LIVE IN REAL LIFE IS DIFFERENT. OPINIONS DON'T COUNT
i saw this late... my bad...

u dont gotta give details but we really hope u aint finna let this foo get off on your name and career like that...

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
You know Killa Tay, I used to bump the hell out your music but after these few years of foolish azz posts, I feel like you tainted the little fame you have. Nor cal niggaz used to bump your shit- you came hard on a track wit cougnut (rip) and Mr. Mafioso was the shit. But damn nigga, why you name your album Snake eyes if you letting the mouse run circles around you in your domain? You making yourself look sorry and butt hurt like Ap. 9 over internet bullshit. If you a real street nigga keep doing what you do but typing in capital letters looking like a passive aggressive online don't look gangsta man. Peace.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
IM A LIL MORE MATURE NOW. I WAS A STREET NIGGA BEFORE THE INTERNET. NOW IM A FATHER MORE THAN A GANGSTA OR ANY OF THAT. AND THATS MY HONEST TRUTH. I STILL DO MUSIC SOMETIMES, BUT IM NOT GONNA WASTE LIFE TRYING TO PROVE SHIT TO PPL WHO DON'T KNOW MINE WHEN I GOT KIDS TO TEACH BETTER SHIT THAN THAT LIFESTYLE. IM NO PUNK OR SUCKA THO BUT ONLINE PPL CAN SAY ANYTHING. I HAVE PPL WHO SUPPORT AND SOME WHO JUST HATE TO HATE. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I BEEN JUMPED IN LA BUT IN ALL MY YEARS WHEN I WAS REALLY IN THE STREETS, NOT ONE MF WHUPPED MY ASS OR PUNKED ME PERIOD. IM PAST TRYING TO BE THE HARDEST THESE DAYS. THATS MY REALITY AND U CAN ACCEPT IT OR REJECT IT. IF IT DETERMINES WHAT U THINK OF MY MUSIC, THATS YOUR ISSUE NOT MINE.
#WCM
SINCERELY A REAL ONE....
WHO GANGBANGED IN THE 80'S NOT IN 2017

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WITH THAT BEING SAID I WILL CONTINUE BEING 100 WITH THE PPL I KNOW ARE MY FAMILY AND PUT MY ENERGY INTO THAT INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON PPL WHO JUST WANT TO DWELL ON ALL THE NEGATIVE SHIT. I CANT CHANGE THAT OR WHAT PPL THINK. IM DONE WITH THIS BS AND DONE WITH TRYING TO PROVE ANYTHING TO PPL WHO ARE COMMITTED TO SHIT I FEEL IS BENEATH ME. I HAVE A SICK GRANDFATHER I CARE ABOUT MORE THAN I COULD EVER CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I JUST LIKE THE TRUTH TO BE KNOWN INSTEAD OF THE LIES IVE SEEN SPREAD ABOUT ME AND I DONT BLAME ANY MAN FOR DEFENDING HIS HONOR. I FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT THESE DAYS. I LOVE YALL THAT LOVE ME AND FUCK THE HATERS. IVE MADE HISTORY SO I'LL LET THE REST TRY TO CATCH UP IF THATS WHAT THEY LIKE TO DO.
#ITS BEEN REAL
WEST COAST MAFIA ON MINE AND IM A FOUNDER NOT A FOLLOWER. PERIOD. I'LL LET THE TRUTH SET IN AND DEAL WITH THE REST WHEN I CHOOSE TO.