KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Tay how much money you make off your YouTube hits a month? Because even if it's only a couple hundred bucks it's still worth it to come on here fuck around cause a bunch of attention post a video get all the people here to click on it. That's easy money and you might get a fan out of it. If that's what your doing here I can respect that it's like the rapper equivalent to pan handeling from your living room tho lol.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
#SIMPLE SCIENCE

Tay how much money you make off your YouTube hits a month? Because even if it's only a couple hundred bucks it's still worth it to come on here fuck around cause a bunch of attention post a video get all the people here to click on it. That's easy money and you might get a fan out of it. If that's what your doing here I can respect that it's like the rapper equivalent to pan handeling from your living room tho lol.
I'M JUST HERE 2 PROMOTE, TYPE/TALK SHIT AND DEFEND THE HONOR OF MY NAME.
#IF THEY LIKE IT, I LOVE IT

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
IF YOUR PROOF IS AN EDITED VIDEO U PROBABLY JUST AS FAKE AND FUGAZI AS THE VIDEO AND PERSON WHO POSTED IT SO YOUR OPINION DON'T REALLY COUNT.
#IJS
WHEN ITS REAL, ITS REAL.
NO IFS, ANDS OR BUTS....
OR CHEERLEADERS WITH HATE TRYING TO PROVE A POINT THAT CAN'T BE PROVEN CUZ THERE IS NO SOLID SUBSTANCE.
#TROLL ON
i knew it was cgi! tay can't be that much of a poodle to let some dude talk shit to his face like that! thanks for clearing that up

you can totally tell its all cgi now that i look at it again. so this was shot on a green screen?

did u guys have to wear these?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004