KILLA TAY ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^ dude ia alright, I've had that Eclipse and The Loc album since it camer out a while back now. Dudes are from Federal Way where all my folks are at, I seen dudes before at football games and shit. My homie was on a mixtape with all the Black Diamond Click dudes. Shits way too east coast for me, they all supposed to be from boston from what I heard.

Sep 28, 2002
i have a question guece and killa tay bully wit fully is thats hit tight and is yukmouth blocc shit good also cuz i want some west coast gangsta shit not low down genric shit that u can barely hear i wanna bump in my ride so can any 1 tell me those 2 cds worth buyin holla bacc

Feb 23, 2003
BULLYS WIT FULLYS IS BANGIN HARDER THAN CROME DILDOS GET THAT SHIT... I TRYNIG TO FIND OUT INFO ON BULLS WIT FULLYS 2.. I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT YUK ALBUM..

Sep 1, 2003
^^bwf2 was supposed to drop bout 2 years ago.....why do cats always get their shit constantly pushd back ??

i mean damn wtf