Kill Scraps When I See Scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
Sucker punch from the Modesto Bee...

Posh shoes top inmate claims after jail blaze
By Jeff Jardine
[email protected]

Published: Thursday, Aug. 5, 2010 - 5:15 pm
From the e-mails, voice mails and other sources:

• FANCY FOOTWEAR — When fire raged through the Stanislaus County Honor Farm and destroyed two of the four barracks in June, inmates were hustled out to safety and left their belongings behind.

Because they technically are or were wards of Stanislaus County, the inmates could file claims with the county to replace their lost or destroyed possessions.

Inmates are allowed to bring prescription eyewear, hearing aides or personal shoes that are recorded as personal property. To prevent theft among thieves, or using their shoes as trade bait for other items, shoes aren't supposed to be the really expensive brands.

So what single item drew the most claims? Footwear.

Deputy County Counsel Dean Wright sifted through the list and found that Nike Air Jordans are the sneaker of choice among the criminal crowd, with 10 claims ranging from $130 to $180 in value. Next came three pairs of Vans at $30 to $80, two for Adidas at $70 each and two for K-SWISS at $65 and $70.

The K-SWISS shoes are interesting, if only because Norteño gang members have adopted the logo and apply a different meaning to it: Kill Scraps When I See Scraps. Scraps is a derogatory term for rival Sureño bangers in Norteño gangspeak.

Really? Why was this even brought up? Why no mention of the scraps' claims of their high heels being lost in the fire? What about the guys wearing Adidas? All Day I Dream About Sex?

Note to self: Do not wear K-Swiss shoes while going to Ikea or Super Walmart in West Sac. Might get caught up and put on Gang Injuction.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2010/08/04/29...link=lingospot_related_articles#ixzz0wseABqTL

Jun 28, 2002
spensa loved ones, wasnt really thinkin especially becuz this is the internet, but i feel u tho... so to the homies that quoted me. edit ur post aswell por favor!!!!

Jun 28, 2002
can someone delete mr. dookies post.. game wasnt ment to be exposed..even tho most dont know what the fuck i was speakin on... Gracias

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
stop contributing, just delete the post

dont get no one into 50s view over sum bullshit online

fuck i wish half these guys would act right in this forum for once

edit: on sum real shit, kix is in the county all the fuckin time, so by you leaving that post up, your puttin homeboy in danger, i would pull that shit down cuz you never know what your actions may bring about

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
not feds, but other homeboys and people lookin to do dirt against them

but whatever, it dont burst my bubble