Kids exploiting country folk for a dollar!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
www.lazyj.org
Now I ain't one to hate. But I've had about enough of these fake country cats trying to exploit rap and the country lifestyle for a dollar. This message board, and the Moonshine Bandits are a prime example. Since when is Cali country!? All I heard about Cali is your beaches are nice, and your houses are big. How many more whack cats with rich relatives are going to have cd's in stores!? Obviously that's all it takes. My grandma is more talented then both MB combined on the mic. I'm sure you've grinded and you've put in time and work, but it don't matter how much time and work you've put in. If the overall product is still whack, then it's whack. But big $$ backing can only take you so far, until your talent has to carry you. I look for you talentless cats to fall flat on your city living faces. Stop trying to be country, you make real country folk look stupid/bad with your drunken ignorance. I'm country, and trust me, you cats have no clue what its about. Keep selling your shitty off beat tracks to white kids in Cali, I'm sure with a whole lotta $$ and very little talent, you can convince them that you're the best thing since Bubba Sparxxx.(whom I might add is also terrible as fuck/fake).

P.S Nice pics of your groupies titties, do any of them not look like farm bred cows ran threw the burn unit!?

Lazy J

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
EVERYBODY WELCOME LAZY J TO OUR BOARDS!

THANKS FOR STOPPN IN, I SEE YOU OVER AT BUKSHOTS BOARDS POSTING SIMILAR POSTS...

ITS GREAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND...

YOU EVER BEEN TO WHERE I LIVE~???Oh and we aint "trying" to be country..good one tho "einstein"!!! lol

OUR FORUM WAS GETTING A LITTLE DEAD, GLAD YOU CAME OVER~
STICK AROUND.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
lmao @ lazy guy callin Los Banos a city.. I was born and rasied in a city and Los Banos is NOT one... but hes right.. the beaches are nice ..thats if your anywhere near one... and not everyone is Rich.. your stupid ass needs 2 stop watching MTV and open your eyes... but as my man says.. WELCOME! now go home you fuckin idiot...

-T.a.

Nov 3, 2002
www.blazeonerecords.com
Damn... that shit brings back memories... i used to like bein hated on! hahaha! Shit, MSB must be doin somethin good to catch this lil boyz attention! 1one1

***MOONSHINE BANDITS~ "SOGGY CRACKERS" available now! One of tha best of 2003! ***

Fuck Everybody!

Nov 2, 2002
www.lazyj.org
Yeah, must be doing something to catch this "little" boys attention. As in posted on a forum advertising their bunk shit, a forum I happen to chill on. I wouldn't say that's catching my attention. Considering when I first heard this bullshit they call music, i told them it was terrible. Then they offered to give me a free cd, and I said thanks but no thanks. It wouldn't even make a good coaster. That's how off beat and whack the shit is. You cat's couldn't catch a beat with no legs, and that's just the sad sad truth.

Who cares where these cats are from!? So you gotta drive 30 minutes to the beach, oh boo fuckin whoo, cry me a river you spoiled bitches. I would go back to where I came from, but that'd cause my mother great discomfort. I got more talent in my left testicle then all of Moonshine combined. Put it on your dead relatives, in the next year I'll do more then Moonshine has their entire career. I already got the ink drying on some papers, what are they? You'll just have to wait and find out

Lazy J

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
HAHA... COMPARE RESUMES W/ ME

COMPARE RESUMES,
U POST UP YOURS, HERES A BRIEF ONE OF OURS.........OH, I dont even think you have a website to post, u can use your free soundclick page tho:rolleyes:

*PERFORMED OVER 65 SHOWS THIS YEAR (106 TOTAL)

*RAVE REVIEWS FOR "SOGGY CRACKERZ ALBUM" in
Xplosive Magazine, Online (Blutarski, Velvet)

*PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS:
MTV ROADRULES/REAL WORLD CAST, SMILEZ & SOUTHSTAR,
HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE “BREW HA ROCK/RAP TOUR”,
BUBBA SPARXXX, HAYSTAK, TECH N9NE, KOTTONMOUTH KINGS
RBL POSSE, & NUMEROUS BAY AREA/VALLEY ARTISTS. PERFORMED ALL OVER CALI, HOLLYWOOD, IN WASHINGTON, IN PORTLAND.

*RECORDED SONGS WITH PLATINUM ARTISTS

*SIGNED NATION WIDE DISTRIBUTION DEAL

*GRANTED PERMISSION TO SIGN/DISTRIBUTE OTHER ARTISTS NATIONALLY

*RELEASED “SOGGY CRACKERZ” ALBUM NATIONALLY

*APPEARED ON TV INTERVIEWS (DOGGHOUSE TV// DAVIS, CA)

*APPEARED ON TOP 40 RADIO STATIONS/COLLEGE RADIO

*APPEARED ON COVER OF ILLTIP MAGAZINE

*APPEARED IN XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE

*APPEARED IN SHOWCASE MAGAZINE

*APPEARED IN XXL MAGAZINE

*APPEARED IN RAGO MAGAZINE

*APPEARED IN NUMEROUS NEWSPAPER PUBLICATIONS

*APPEARED ON DUGOUT RECORDS COMP, NBD MIXTAPE, VARIOUS KVE COMPS, BAY AREA RAP DOCUMENTARY DVD, AND NUMEROUS OTHER ALBUMS COMING OUT SOON

The following Artists have either recorded with, done shows, or were on the same project as the Bandits:
Bubba Sparxxx, E40, Haystak, Tech N9ne, RBL Posse, D12, Yukmouth, Bukshot, Kottonmouth Kings, Smilez & South Star, B-Legit, Sean T, B12, Young Droop, David Banner, Paul Wall, Baby Bash, Chingo Bling, Woodie, Jay Tee, NBD, Playa Rae,Lou-E-Lou, C-BO, Luni Corleone, Prime Minister, T-Nutty, Never, Paradime, South Coast Coalition, Young Cap, TA Guerrero, Hush, and shitloads more...

PRIOR TO 2003:

*RELEASED LOCAL DEMO CD "Livin Life in a Paper Bag"

*RELEASED CALI FULL LENGTH ALBUM "Soggy Crackerz Soaked"

*CENTRAL CALI "BATTLE OF BANDS" SEMI FINALIST

*3 Songs licensed by MTV for the series "Undressed"

*Toured with RBL Posse (WA, Oregon, Cali)

*Appeared on Controversy Sellz Compilation (National Comp)

and a bunch of other shit, that i am too lazy to post

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
LazyJ said:
cry me a river you spoiled bitches.
YUP! i'm spoiled... lmao.. You know.. since I live in this 14 story house.. drive a BMW.. and I just like 2 park my Lex.. or i'll drive my hummer when I feel like it.. but I mostly let it collect dust.. I wipe my ass with 100 dollar bills.. just 2 let broke peeps know that money aint shit 2 me.. ok i'm tired.. its 3am.. time 4 bed..

Oh and its funny how you say "cry me a river" when your the only one coming here talking shit you know nothin about and then cry about it when you realize you looked like a total ass. What the hell are you doing here anyways? dont you gotta be at least 13 years old 2 sign on? Oh wait.. I got it.. you got your mommy 2 sign a permission slip.

May 4, 2002
What a moron. I guess all of Cali is Malibu to this fag Lazy Gay. lol. There's more country in Cali than city ya lame. Check a map douschebag.