khakis!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
What Kinda Khakis YAll be Wearin? I wear Double Knee Dickies,Black and Tan kind, But i Hate Wearin'em With My Chucks Cause They so Huge at da Ankle. So I always Put Rubber Bands On em. What Khakis Yall be wearin? Ben David? Dockers? Dickies? What Styles? What colors?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dickies...double knee khaki and gray, and regular khaki, and blue and black.

sometimes i wear black dockers, cuz the pants arent big, and they do go good with chucks.

May 4, 2002
I got a whole closet full of khakis. I got Eddie Bauer , Gap , Polo , Hilfiger. I wear that clean shit , like $50 for a pair on mines. I don't fuck with no Dickies cause I ain't no wannabe gangsta tryin to be somethin I'm not.

Nuccas be goin to Sears and buying Dickies , walking out of the store like they just became a certified G. Tellin they momma to iron and press they Dickies khakis. All of a sudden you seem them walkin with a gangsta limp just cause they got on some Dickies. Be real with yours in 2004.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
dickies all the way. walmart kmart orchard supply san jose blue jeans. if i have money and im in any of those vicinity's thats where i gettem. lol i do see them kids though shoppin wit moms and shit trying to look hard trying on clothes man that shits gay.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Dickiez.......not the double knee kind either. Just the regular old work pant straight leg kind you get at Wal-Mart. Here lately though I've been gettin hooked on those Carhartt carpenter jeanz. I mainly wear 'em for work. I sport a clean pair of Dickiez after work too don't get me wrong...