Khadafi aka Doff Kapone- American Pimp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Anybody remember this album? This nigga Khadafi had to be the absolute worst rapper I've ever heard in my life, but had some cool songs only b/c of the features. I know the title track "American Pimp" had one of the sickest Husalah verses I've ever heard in my life.

Anybody know where that album could be found (I just wanna hear that track with Hus)? Anybody else agree that he's the worst rapper ever?

Jan 23, 2006
I THINK KHADAFI IS A DOPE RAPPER, HE ALWAYS SPILLS MUCH GAME WHEN HE RAPS AND I LIKE HIS STYLE IT'S VERY ORIGINAL. HIS ALBUMS HAVEN'T BEEN HELLA SLAPPIN BUT HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE A SLAPPIN ASS ALBUM.

I THINK ALL THE YOUNG "D" BOYZ IS DOPE.

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
his cd slapped his beats and his features went. i cant say i was feelin his flow tho gotta admit i couldnt understand a word he was sayin.

Jan 23, 2006
"DOIN TOO MUCH" WAS A CERTIFIED SLAPPER OFF THE "AMERICAN PIMP" ALBUM, AND THAT TRACK WAS JUST HIM SPITTIN ON IT. ANOTHER SOLO KHADOFI CUT THAT SLAPS IS "DIRTY UP MY DOCKERS" OFF OF THE 2005 "KNOWN ASSOCIATES" COMPILATION. DUDE DOES GOT FLOWS.

I ADMIT HE IS ONE OF THOSE RAPPERS THAT SOUNDS BETTER IN A GROUP THAN A SOLO ARTIST, EVERYTIME HE SPITS WITH TONY FRANCIS THE TWO OF THEM HAVE PERFECT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER AND IT COMES OUT DOPE.

Jan 23, 2006
ted bundy said:
i just rapped up 3 more songs for his new album Plate Full Of Doffi
it got some new siccass slappers mostly just doff though
THAT SOUNDS DOPE, I'M COPPIN THIS SHIT FA SHO. IN MY OPINION KHADOFFI SOUNDS BEST EITHER ALONE OR WITH TONY FRANCIS.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Doff is weak, there ain't no way around it. Hes got a cool voice and he spits alot of game in his shit but dude can't rap. American Pimp had some tight cuts just cuz of the features and I agree Doin 2 Much was tight, just cuz I liked the beat

Dude would be good as a hype man or interloude guy

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
didnt he have some other shit"money mak on a million" or some shit-ill still knock some "selling cocaine as usual" tho

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Sellin Cocaine As Usual Doff comes tight as fuck! All of that Young D Boyz is straight classic. That Money Mack On A Million album was a little whack, kinda sounds like he's on dope on that album, but I will always supprt him by purchasing his music. That myspace link is dead playboy, got another one? myspace.com/youngmacmill ??