KFV gettin' hate on FB, of all places lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
If there weren't guys with opinions like him, other people wouldn't be inclined to listen to KFV or 'what sucks soooo bad' and find out for themselves that they might like it. Negative publicity has a way of working out well for entertainers that way.

Apr 25, 2002
Kung Fu Vampire puts on one of the best live shows I've ever seen... As good as Tech N9ne but better than George Clinton...

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Kung Fu Vampire puts on one of the best live shows I've ever seen... As good as Tech N9ne but better than George Clinton...
Wow i gotta see this cuz tech n9ne's shows are !!!! second favorite concerts ever, next to ICP's stage presence

Aug 3, 2008
cmon man, i love KFV live, prolly one of my favs, but have you seen the parliament "mothership connection" live video??
that shits bananas! George comes out of a fuckin spaceship onstage!!!

but to the dude hatin, fuck em, hes got people talking about you which is a good thing. Every jealous cat at the Esham rival website throws my name in the mud every chance they get, and as time tells i notice most were failed rappers who never got put on.
Its all gravy, im sellin records regardless.

and people mainly deal with externals online, once they see you in person its a different story.

Apr 25, 2002
cmon man, i love KFV live, prolly one of my favs, but have you seen the parliament "mothership connection" live video??
that shits bananas! George comes out of a fuckin spaceship onstage!!!
I'm just talking about shows I've seen live and in person...

I've seen the Mothership Connection video, but I saw George Clinton just a few years ago, and he didn't come out in that spaceship! It was a dope ass show, but not like the videos I've seen...