Kevin Durant becomes youngest to win scoring title

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I knew this kid would win a scoring title SOMEDAY (and not just one), but I had no idea he would do it at 22. That is impressive.

Makes the loss of the Sonics THAT much more painful, as he could have done it as a Sonic.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
he plays for some team I never heard of and refuse to watch, so while he's awesome fuck his team I hope they crash & burn and become the laughing stock of the NBA.
2-0 the thunder are actually preety entertaining with a shitload of young talent......

I went to go watch them play GSW on sunday night....Durant is tall, fast, can handle the ball and shoot....He is gonna be a major problem in the NBA for a long time to come....

EDIT: 2-0 i think i get it...Your from the northwest right? I get why you aint fuckin with em....Shit i wouldnt either...

Feb 14, 2004
I was fortunate enough to get to watch Durant in a Sonics game before they left Seattle. I got to watch the Sonics beat the Spurs. Durant had 26 pts in that game.

Jan 28, 2005
if it weren't for Lebron stepping up his assists, rebounds, and blocks this year I think Durant would have been the front runner for league MVP.

I'm a big fan of Kevin Durant though, I might even buy his jersey.

Jan 18, 2006
well Lebrons excuse is gonna be "i can get the scoring title anytime i want" to bad you didnt this time go cry a river some where else and worst of yall it would be surprise if the Cavs even made the finals

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
I just can't stop crackin up that Portland could've drafted him.......lmaooooo
Lol, why is that? Trust me, I am FAAAAR from an oden fan, so no biased statements here. Just tryna keep it real. As I wish we wouldve drafted durant NOW.... But u do realize, at the time of the draft in 07, oden was the for sure thing, and durant was the "project" player. 99% of experts and gm's all woulda drafted oden wit the first pick. Warriors woulda drafted oden had they had the no. 1 draft so I dunno what's so "funny". Keep it real. I see u.

It seems silly now, and obviously he shoulda been the no 1 cuz KD is killlllllllin it. 3rd year and he's becoming a superstar while our no 1 pick is injured once again, and really hasn't even been CLOSE to bein a no 1 pick overall, not even CLOSE. Although this year, before he got hurt, he was coming along REAL nicely this year. Improved a lot.

At the end of the day, we can point fingers, and blame whoever NOW but like I said, at the time of the draft, it was oden that was supposed to be the sure thing, and KD as the project player.

I'm also a big fan of KD, and I reaaaaallllly wished the franchise stayed in Seattle. He's SHITTTTTTIN on oden, and we all know it. It's rather obvious lol. No one is denying it. I wish the best for KD and co. He's a special player. Congrats on bein the youngest player to lead the league in PPG.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Not really, cuz Oden got injured for the season real early his "rookie" year, and then again the next season.