Kenyon Martin wants out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/story?id=1592991

Kenyon Martin once wanted a contract extension from the New Jersey Nets.

Now he just wants out.

Martin has broken off contract talks with the Nets and has asked for a trade, reports ESPN.com's David Aldridge.

Martin, who has one year remaining on his Nets contract, reportedly was seeking a six-year extension worth approximately $87 million, but Aldridge reports the Nets have offered him roughly $66 million.

Martin is not eligible for a new contract until July 2004. He is scheduled to make $5.1 million this season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, its amazing what 21 million dollars can do.

The Nets better trade his ass before he bounces next year with no one in return.

Who would you go for?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont think averaGinG 16 and 8 should Give him close to the max, he's not at that level in his Game yet...the only player who deserves the full blast in the east at that position was Jermaine O'Neal and he Got it. Dont Get me wronG K-Mart is Good, but not franchise player material in my opinion

May 15, 2002
See...these boys need to cut that mess out. If I was makin $66 million for 6 seasons, I'll be the happiest mane on earth. lol...hell, u can just give me a million a season and Im str8.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Possible trade bein talked about!!!!

Nets will get: R. Wallace & R. Patterson

Blazers wil get: K. Martin & D. Mutombo

Its not official butit is bein discussed!!

GOT EM!!!
damn, if wallace Goes there, that would be somethin to see, hope it doesn't, damn it Celtics, how come y'all ain't Gettin nobody?! haha fuccers

B

Blackjack 1577

That would be a good move for both teams, especially tha Nets cause he obviously doesn't wanna play there anymore.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:
damn, if wallace Goes there, that would be somethin to see, hope it doesn't, damn it Celtics, how come y'all ain't Gettin nobody?! haha fuccers

im glad im not the only boston fan. they have GOT TO get rid of that kentucky coaching staff with their gay ass 3 point scheme. they got lucky in the ncaa a couple times but that shit aint flyin in the nba. why boston never pursues these free agents/ trades is beyond me.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
phil said:

im glad im not the only boston fan. they have GOT TO get rid of that kentucky coaching staff with their gay ass 3 point scheme. they got lucky in the ncaa a couple times but that shit aint flyin in the nba. why boston never pursues these free agents/ trades is beyond me.
doesn't seem like too many players wanna Go to Boston, but they need to do somethin, I hope Banks comes throuGh, word is he has been in summer leaGue