Kenny Mack Released from prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Dope! Welcome home Kenny Mack!

Never met the dude, but seen him perform at hellllla shows for the past decade and he always spits good game, he's been grinding on rap for many moons.

Ummm, this is kinda random, but can anyone remember if Kenny Mack did that song in the late 90s about summertime with chorus with the girl saying "take me home", then "Bitch you must be joking, the sun aint goin' away, its time to parlay" or something like that???? heh-heh-heh, I know that isn't much to go on, but me and my folks heard that at a show and it was sort of our summertime anthem call-and-response for a while....

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I remember seein Kenny Mack once up at the Roseland Theater... While performing "My Heat Reigns Supreme" dude stripped down to his boxers. Shit was pretty funny.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
wut label he droppin on, now? this mutha fucka named "my-time" (thizz), was talkin to me about makin him an album cover and said kenny mack was the guy who got trampled by j-diggs on treal tv2., i dunno if its true or not though. i aint never heard a this mutha fucka "my-time" till i met him in lloyd center.