keep your nose open......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fittin' to drop shit on koldd kuttz out of seattle...Mr.Villain..bout to be comin' with heat...as of now,no big names are guest appearing..most likely not,i'm tryin' to hold my own shit down...but be on the look out

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Big Robb said:
sup homie, shoot sumin this way so we cna peep it, we might be able ta get u on a few thangz ta get ur name out there, Like the one we got comin....Underground Hittaz Vol. 2
What's really Big Robb? If ya'll need some material for the vol. 2 holla at us. When me, Syko and D-Sane was out there I shot you guys a Dividenz demo. If you need another one, holla and I'll get it to you. We're putting the finishing touches on the album and it will be ready to go in mid summer.

Apr 25, 2002
i'll have some shit up on here soon...

i'm getting shit together..i'll be e-mailin' ya'll as soon as i get a ''real'' song up(i got a free-style diss about this ''so-called'' best mc out of the northwest'' over the phone to my homie....it'll be up soon as it gets approved by mp3.com...it takes them hella long to approve that shit,i put it up like 10 days ago