keep watchin fo dat...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2003
home.earthlink.net
S.L.A.B. albums....

thats the hottest shit right now in Htown, and the number one sellin underground shit in texas

S.L.A.B. - SLOW LOAD AND BANGIN

VOLUMES 1-4
A.B.N. - ASSHOLES BY NATURE

AND COMMIN SOON S.L.A.B. THE SOLO EFFORT

S.L.A.B. IS Z-RO, TRAE, DOUGIE D, JAYTON, AND A FEW OTHERS...MOSTLY S.U.C. MEMBERS...

IF YOU WANT MO INFO, OR IF YOU WANNA HEAR SOME OF THE TRACKS LET ME KNOW...

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
S.L.A.B. is the shit fa sho! on their last album (trae & z-ro - ABN) they had some certified knocks. that one RIP screw song on that biggie beat was tight. and that "in my city" where they flow over a mobb deep beat. tight as hell!!

how are their older undergounds? before the underground 4 life series??

@MB3: kann dir ein paar sachen von denen klar machen, wenn du willst. wollte dich eh mal für nen trade anhauen...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
@ UnLieutenant yea for sure. klar können wir mal was tauschen nur ich weiß nicht ob ich so ein grosses sortiment an cds zur auswahl habe wie du.

Apr 6, 2003
home.earthlink.net
SLAB 1 AND 2 ARE GOOD....BUT 3 AND 4 AND ABN ARE TRUNK SHIT FA SHO....

ALSO ANYTHING FROM GURILLA MAAB, AND TREA SOLO IS FUCKIN SMASHIN ALSO...

I'LL GET SOME OTHER TRACKS UP LATER....

MB3 - they don't have any current dist overseas...but they should be getting online dist from CDNOW.COM and i think one other online dist....or if you can't wait, might wanna try Kazaa, i seen some shit on there also, or just download what i post up...