keep the cypher going!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
Ya better stand down/or you'll have a man down/got a plan now/head count, bet your missing someone/we don't play around no bluffing/puffing/swishers with skunk one stuffins/muffins/getting pounded by these playas/grab my nuts to all you haters/bullet holes/for you hoes/I show no mercy to foes/hatred grows/amongst those/all with the same thirst for dough/that's why I live my life/like every day's the day I'll die/I give my all 2 anything I do/anything I rep is til the death/plan on smiling at my funeral with no regrets/so stand down, you don't really wanna box with me/the cost would be/your life/stand down, I don't think you really understand what I mean when I say this rhyme/stand down, wave bye bye/hi fives/ on a private island drinking mai tais/these wise guys/in white ties/you should probably keep in your hind sight/aiight, feel me/we fight, kill me/or you'll be the 1 to go/yea it's fun to flow/but you should know/anything I say I mean/if you ain't on my team/the day has come to fight or run & we'll win hands down/so STAND DOWN!