KEEP MY KID N YOUR THOUGHTS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2007
hope everything goes good homie, your families in my prayers. I read that article to the link you posted and I think the last paragraph nailed it. But, it is your choice. Keep ya head up

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I remember when my 1st son was born 7months premature ... they had to keep him at the hospital feeding him thru tubes and they had him hooked up to a bunch of cables ... They wouldn't tell us anything good , weather he's ok or if he's doing better .. I remember him being sooo small , he pretty much fit in the palm of my hand... I felt so helpless ,...... not comparing my experience to yours bro .. Just keep your head up ... and leave it in gods hands..... I hope everything works out for the best ... keep us posted

Mar 17, 2010
yea my daughter i have now shes bout to be 1 in july but she was born premature and was in nciu for bout a month being feed thru a tube n hooked up to hella wires i felt helpless cause i couldnt do anything she improved n got healthy within time now shes getting big n looks exactly like me..but this unborn will not make it theres no 90% chance no 95% chance but 100% it will die soon after birth,i read more info on cases like this,they cant see,hear,speak,feel anything,or even feel hunger.. they go thru a daily of seizures and die a slow death,we wanted to spend time with our child before it passes on but at the same time dont want to be selfish and put our kid through misery just so we can have it and hold it while its breathing..its hard cause we dont believe in abortions either and we are not god to take a unborns life,we gotta go again next wednesday so that they can re insure us thats what it is,i hope none of you ever got to go thru this feeling or type of situation,its even more harder cause it feel s like a dream i can feel n see my baby moving around in my girls stomach it seems fine and all but in reality it aint..it would have to take the biggest miracle in the world just for them to have seen it wrong in the sonogram,n i appreciate the support n love from you guys

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
^^^ thats all bad bro ... you know after you have a premie the next pregnancy is considered high risk.... So theres a chance that it won't make the full course and be another premature ... I have a homegirl that went thru a similar situation ... she found out her son was missing a chromosome , and they told her pretty much the same thing they told you ... She decided to keep it , but the baby passed inside her and she gave birth to stillborn ... and later that week they gave the baby a funeral.... Its a tough decision bro , I know theres not much i can say to give you hope .... But you got my support to the fullest ... I really hope they just made a mistake and everything is ok..

Apr 20, 2003
Sorry to hear that carnal..... I will keep your baby, you and your lady in my prayers homie! My lady had two miscarriages before my son was born and it felt like my life went down the tube. Shoot my baby boy was born 7 months premature as well and it hurt cuz I couldnt even hold him for his 1st moments after birth cuz they had to rush him under a breathing tube since his lungs werent fully developed, poor guy spent 3 weeks in the NICU. All I can say is keep your head up hopefully the doc made a mistake and the second sono proves better health for your baby, mistakes do happen even with doctors.

Oct 18, 2011
BRO TO BE HONEST ITS HARD, ON ME AND MY GIRL,IT KILLS ME REALLY BAD TO THE POINT WHERE I LOSE SLEEP,I TRY TO WRITE VERSES KEEP MY MIND OCCUPIED WHILE MY LADY RESTS BUT TO BE HONESTLY I FEEL LIKE ITS A DREAM BUT IT AINT ITS REAL SHIT,SO FOR NOW ILL ENJOY THE LIFE I GOT WITH MY FUTURE KID,MY GIRL WANTS TO HAVE THE KID BUT ITS GOING TO BE HARDER IN THE LONG RUN,WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES
i lost a brother before he was even born. my mom was a 5 months pregnant and it turns out he had been dead since she was at 4 months. not sure what happened there. your situation seems more rare. if i were in your shoes it would be difficult but i think i would abort the kid. to have your kid for around 2 yrs or less and remembering and losing them in that way seems a lot more painful. but thats just me. do what you feel is best. i pray for you n your fam smiley

Mar 17, 2010
I GOT BACK FROM THE DOCTORS AND THEY SAW CORRECT THE FIRST TIME,I WAS ABLE TO SEE THE SONOGRAM AS WELL AND SAW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING BOUT BEFORE THEY MENTIONED WHAT WAS WHAT,SO KEEP MY GIRL IN YOUR THOUGHTS N PRAYERS TO GIVE HER STRENGTH IN HER TIME OF NEED..AND MY DAUGHTER AS WELL THAT SHE IS ABLE TO FIND HER WAY TO PARADISE AND NOT GET LOST ON HER JOURNEY...THANKS N MUCH LOVE