keep it pimpi in da bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
Its funny how shit changes when your out of town.....but u gotta keep it pimpin in da bay 4 da bay.... I can tell that jt been switchin styles to accomidate certain big record distributers...(thousdnare lp).....which is cool 4 thoses cats... Lord knows we know what your tryin 2 do......GET MONEY!!! Right???....cool.... But u gotta keep some pimp shit 4 yo teal folks out in da biiiizzzzzzaaaayyyy!!!! Yadidimean??... Save the trick muzick 4 thoses trick ass niggaz in arizona that produced that wack ass lp dog....... Get some getright and holla back nija!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yeah that black dude,...you know that reallly reallllly tall guy,...yeah the one that be having his lil son out there selling those cd's,... to pay for his tuition and chit,....yeah man,....jt tha bigga figga,....or we just call him the figga he be allways changing his style,...az?....man,...he not from az,...he from da bay,....str8 up s.f.,...home of the warf and yeah so what there is a lot of gay people there and what not but hay it's a cool spot to take your girl and all,...yeah just you and a brezze,....just over looking the brige,....i mean oakland is not the best skyline in the market but hay i will sit there for a few and peep it out,....for sure and did you hear that the bay is back yup,....the haters are the ones that keep the bay coming back each and everytime but you have to remember that sac not no dam bay,....

can you dig it!!!!!!!!

Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
Yeah I'm tlkin bout playa jt frm da V.......but I also been hearin shady shit bout jt the bigga figga......but ima make the judgement call when we cross paths out here in da town.......& ima let yall know ......WHAT IS IT!!!!

Aug 2, 2005
tmail.com
I also wanted 2 add that Playa JT frm da V....
Is one of pimp hops elite.... Take it frm someones that's 3 deep wit no sleep steady 4 the last 5 years....I'm checkin major bread,.... I don't really have time 2 play on computers.... But I want them cats out there 2 know u actually got real p.i's & ho's & hustlas listenin 2 ur shit.... We jus miss that pimp shit... Holla @ yo boy .....city 2 city