KEEK DOGG -PICK OF THE LITTER CD OUT NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2009
just got a copie of this cd yesterday from keek this is got to be the best cd he has put out besides 14 caliber "home sweet home" he told me foot 2 your face records has many cd'z ready to drop including solo'z and a new 14 caliber albulm

Jun 5, 2004
just got a copie of this cd yesterday from keek this is got to be the best cd he has put out besides 14 caliber "home sweet home" he told me foot 2 your face records has many cd'z ready to drop including solo'z and a new 14 caliber albulm

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS

Apr 13, 2007

Aug 17, 2007

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Guess that about answers it.

Dec 9, 2009
talked to my primo mr.bugsy he confirmed 14 caliber album titled "still strivin" all done waiting on graffics to be finished up and pressed soon

Dec 9, 2009
@LethaFace dosia been rolled it up 4rm 14 caliber way b4 the through the eyez of a pit cd droped as far as i know keek dogg,konvict,mr.bugsy,mr.nacho and tree top are 14 caliber my primo mr.bugsy been took dosias place in 14 caliber dis dude dosia straight piasaed up on his new joint made him self look like a straight knock wit a gun to hi dome what wuz that all about the fact that he aint 14 caliber no more he wuz bangin tuff on that through the eyes of a pit now on his new joint he no caim nah ting no no me no claim

Mar 9, 2007
Thanks for letting us know KSPRGHOST. It's strange though that this solo didn't have any on-line promotion at all. It's worrying since it's not the debut project by Keek. He's got already 2 solos out, so he knows how marketing is important.

Anyway, could you please provide me the tracklist for this album (in writing or a photo of a back cover), so I can write a proper and informative news article about it on BayUndaground.com? List of stores would also be appreciated.
CHECK YOUR PM...I SENT YOU SOMETHING

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Thanks for letting us know KSPRGHOST. It's strange though that this solo didn't have any on-line promotion at all. It's worrying since it's not the debut project by Keek. He's got already 2 solos out, so he knows how marketing is important.

Anyway, could you please provide me the tracklist for this album (in writing or a photo of a back cover), so I can write a proper and informative news article about it on BayUndaground.com? List of stores would also be appreciated.