KEEK DOGG- LIFES THE PITZ 9-14-2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
What's up siccness people!! The highly anticipated solo album by keek dogg is set for release 9-14-2006 . yeaa, it's a offical release date.. this cd is a must have classic for the homeboys. it's nuthin but fire! wait till ya hear it.. produced by the one , the only keek dogg.... featuring 14 caliber, lee majors, al beezy, young dalley , fat steve and more.... comming soon from foot 2 yo face recordz.... mr. nacho lyrical dope vol. 1 raw & uncut. myspace.com/keekpero

Mar 20, 2005
i need for everybody to call your local record stores and request this cd. this way the buyers will know it's demanded by alot of people & carry this album. ya feel me!

Apr 20, 2003
Dope cover! Keek is my favorite rappero out of 14 Kaliber..... Can't wait till hear this cuz I know its gonna be off the hook.

Mar 20, 2005
What it do fam!!! The new keek dogg album is finally here...keek just picked it up from the press today. it will be in stores in newark sometime this week ...everybody call up your local record stores and request it so we can have it put on the record store shelf's faster. support the homie and buy this homeboy classic album. fa sho!

Mar 29, 2004
chew-dogg said:
What it do fam!!! The new keek dogg album is finally here...keek just picked it up from the press today. it will be in stores in newark sometime this week ...everybody call up your local record stores and request it so we can have it put on the record store shelf's faster. support the homie and buy this homeboy classic album. fa sho!
yeah taht shit is tight i was posted up wit him for a min at coners house he was showin it to me