KEAK SIGNS WITH KOCH RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2004
HHDX News Bits (Tupac, Keak Da Sneak & Project Pat)
July 24th, 2007 | Author: Omar Burgess

Koch Records, describes itself as "the number one independent record company in the U.S.," and that title doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon. The label purchased former independent competitor Navarre in March for $6.5 million, and in a recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Koch senior VP of marketing, John Franck announced some additions to the label's list of upcoming releases.

"We've just signed Keak Da Sneak," said Franck. "We'll be releasing a new album by Styles P called Five Star General in the fourth quarter. We also just signed Project Pat, he'll probably drop fourth quarter and it's most likely a licensing deal between us and Hypnotize Mindz."

Franck added that Koch will release a posthumous Tupac duets album entitled Numixx Klazzics on August 14. The album features guest vocals from Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, The Outlawz, M-1 of dead prez and more.

In addition to the above projects, Koch will re-release the Jim Jones solo album Hustler's P.O.M.E. with six previously unreleased songs, including "Looking At The Game," which features the recently murdered Diplomat member Stack Bundles. A re-release of Unk's Beat'N Down Yo' Block as well as new material from Sheek Louch, Alchemist, Rell and Def Squad's Keith Murray round out Koch's list of upcoming releases.

Feb 12, 2006
ACtually, many of the people on this board, since their next door neighbor is Keak, claimed that he had signed a distribution deal only. well, what now, bitches?

Apr 25, 2002
gthug619 said:
keaks not as good as he use to be

This is the absolute truth. KEAK's voice sounds like THE D.O.C. I don't care if it offends anyone cuz I've been a fan since KEAK & AGERMAN were on C BO's old album. But, if you listen to him now from the last E 40 cd, the collab cd with MESSY MARV & PSD and all of his features they DO NOT sound good at all. I wish him well though cuz he still has thousands of fans but I'll pass on anymore solo's.