Keak Da Sneak's The Official NorthWest Mini Tour!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
last comment from me.....

if you're gonna pick SMALLER towns....than Seattle and Portland...at least go to YAKIMA. I mean shit.....

Did they look at a map and spin it around and point with their eyes closed and say "lets go there"?

I hope it works out well but that's a far stretch to call it a NW Mini Tour.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
^^^ foreals! if i had known they was plannin something like this i would've tried to bring out to at least Wenatchee, which i know is at least 3times bigger than Zillah. Regardless might try to make it out 2 Zillah cuz i know the "club" they performing at and it'll basically be a face to face with Keak

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Have any of y'all tried to book a show..? Please believe that these small town shows PACK these small ass venues, these artists CD's get into the hands of the people-- its all bad when you book venue in the city that in turn takes a larger cut (not to mention the hassle of security and insurance and DRAG that comes with) and even tho the same amount of people or MAYBE more show up the VIBE is off because the place feels empty..

**and you need a nice chunk of change to promote also

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
@KALYN i agree, I've bin on both sides of the fence, bookin shows/performing at shows in small venues/small towns so thats y i said i hope it gets crackin. Only thing that had me wonderin was why they didnt aim to do more shows in the more populated cities. I know people around here really diggin the Bay Area music so it would b more benificial for all parties involved.

Apr 14, 2003
i see nothing wrong with doing shit in small towns. they show HELLA love because they NEVER get to see big artists or always have to travel to the Seattle Portland or Spokane or Boise shows. It's kinda cool to see cats doing shit all over the place.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Mutha fuccas n da big city don't support local & bay artist like they do out there....I know that for a fact. I think it's cuz they don't have much to do out there ...muthafuccas n da city b busy grindin.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
but if they grinding in the big city, shouldn't they be at the shows where the "bigger" name artists are at anyways? i know they'll be able to connect with more people in one place that way then tryna sell a couple of cds on the street. No hate, just a thought.

Jul 12, 2002
Keak got arrested and didn't even make the tour from what I heard. Nobody replaced him for the Great Falls show, and that venue only had one microphone lol. Mistah FAB replaced him for the Missoula show, but I heard the turnout was weak, which was probably due mostly to Super Bowl Sunday.

They were about 2-3 years late on the Keak tour. NOBODY, even here, is checking for him anymore.

Jul 29, 2008
Mutha fuccas n da big city don't support local & bay artist like they do out there....I know that for a fact.
A big city is gonna be more diverse.. but dont mean the rap fans dont support local or any other artists.

Have any of y'all tried to book a show..? Please believe that these small town shows PACK these small ass venues, these artists CD's get into the hands of the people-- its all bad when you book venue in the city that in turn takes a larger cut (not to mention the hassle of security and insurance and DRAG that comes with) and even tho the same amount of people or MAYBE more show up the VIBE is off because the place feels empty..
You're on point bout small towns gonna pack the venue... but that is great insight for many that dont know.

I figure since Keak got a bigger name, that it would sell better than someone that people are unfamiliar with or doesnt have his popularity.