Keak Da Sneak in San Diego again on Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
You heard it here first, Keak Da Sneak will be in San Diego on Friday, May 5th doing a private party at a secret location, also possibilities of Dem Hoodstarz and Furious as well.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
whats funny is if they was performing at the end of my block for free I still wouldnt go?..why are we being bombarded with hyphy,dumb,thizz, on this board..If it pertains cool,but if not post on appropriate forum.IM just speaking for myself so if yall feel different pardon me Im sorry

Feb 13, 2004
I'm not saying "I know something you dont know" at all... all that I've heard is that a fraternity in San Diego has them coming to perform at their party. I was told it was private, so I'd like to know where if anyone has a clue?

Feb 13, 2004
Didnt know Keak was comin next weekend too, but $25? I dont know about that. I have a feeling that whoever is puttin this on will lose money. Especially going through Ticketmaster with the convenience fees and all that.

Aug 9, 2002
it will be deep cause that nigga keak has a big fanbase wit the bitches out here. i saw footage of a show he did in L.A. and it was more bitches than niggas.