Keak da Sneak brought the west back!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Cesolito #1 said:
His new album Kickadoe or whatever its called (the one where he kicking in the door on the cover) I heard that the other night and wasnt feeling it at all.
Is that his new official album?
I hope not, that shit was weak as fuck...

Aug 7, 2002
keak would lyrically kill game..keak aint bringin the west back..ceso, have u heard ''stackin chips'' ? from 3x krazy with keak ba and agerman im sure you know who im talking about but back then keak use to be the shit until he changed his style..i think the west has been dead for a quite couple of years and it's so many people that wanna rap but has no talent..maybe a few but those few are okay there nothing special and one of those are the game and im sure dr dre can bring it back if he dropped detox

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
AC Transit said:
keak doesnt even have a nationally distributed album and most people outside the bay (and even those in the bay) hate his style.

he has hasnt even brought himself back - he keeps releasing these bs thizz/whoever will pay him albums. I'm a keak supporter, but this statement is far off.
Well said!

Apr 20, 2005
west coast aint back. it wont ever come back until mutherfuckers stop hatin on eachother. Its gonna take more than Game & Snoop. Theres not a big movement yet. Need a worldwide movement.Like how the south got it.

Apr 5, 2003
carlos said:
keak would lyrically kill game..keak aint bringin the west back..ceso, have u heard ''stackin chips'' ? from 3x krazy with keak ba and agerman im sure you know who im talking about but back then keak use to be the shit until he changed his style..i think the west has been dead for a quite couple of years and it's so many people that wanna rap but has no talent..maybe a few but those few are okay there nothing special and one of those are the game and im sure dr dre can bring it back if he dropped detox
Keak and lyrically don't belong together.

Jan 2, 2003
exactly...this is just a dumb thread...

but some motherfuckers r SOOOOO quick to hate on keak...(especially the NW)

just dismiss this stupid ass thread...no need to even comment on what this dude is even tryin to say..

May 30, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
^^^

I think dude that started the thread is trying to say Keak deserves some shine on a major level
I think dude that started thiz thread iz out of hiz fuckin mind 4 creating such a bullshit azz thread. Keak iz garbage & I personally I wish people would stop all these "The West Iz Back" liners