KEAK DA SNEAK ???? ANY NEW SHIT DROPPING ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I AGREE KEAK HAS SLOWED UP HIS RELEASES IN THE LAST YEAR THE ONLY ALBUM HE DROPPED IN 2009 WAS THE "THIZZIZALLNDADOE 2" ALBUM. I HOPE HE DROPS A SOLID ALBUM FOR 2010 AND NOW THAT AGERS BACK I HOPE THOSE 2 COLLAB ON SOMETHING

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
That voice is his money maker he better start nursing it.

I believe he could be relevant in one release but also never be heard from again....

But he made some good $$$ in his days - Its all about how he spent it.

Ex. Richie Rich - That dudes made his bread & made good decisions w/ it. Like buy a house in the hills.....

I hope he drop a real album soon, cuz Im still bumpin that Keak Da Sneak - Deified album. I thought it would be average and more of the mixtape/already released shit, but copped that the day it dropped and still not bored with it.

Quarterbackin wit Jacka is hot as fuck, song wit Lil keek go hard and that In Front Of Yo Mommas house was ridicolous slap (that beat just dope as fuck). That Blurpt song go to.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I hope he drop a real album soon, cuz Im still bumpin that Keak Da Sneak - Deified album. I thought it would be average and more of the mixtape/already released shit, but copped that the day it dropped and still not bored with it.

Quarterbackin wit Jacka is hot as fuck, song wit Lil keek go hard and that In Front Of Yo Mommas house was ridicolous slap (that beat just dope as fuck). That Blurpt song go to.
Serious that album has a ton of songs and they all are good if not great. IMO

Aug 6, 2008
DOES ANYBODY CONSIDER KEAK RELEVANT ANYMORE? HIS VOICE IS GOIN BAD EVERYTIME I HEAR DUDE AND SOMETIMES I EVEN SAY "WTF IS THIS NIGGA MUMBLING"
funny u said that cause i remember understandin every word that nigga was sayin, now i do say that sometimes

but hes still doper than alotta niggas, and he ALWAYS picks out dope ass beats