Keak Da Sneak - AllInDaDoe - Mixtape Vol 4,5,6 One of them muthafuckaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2004
aye anyone copped this keak mixtape vol. 4 dropped on thizz/allindadoe?

i was wondering who that is on the end of track 14, sound like Akon but what song is that????

holla at cha boy

yeeeeeeeeeeeee

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the mixtape was lame as fuck...........mixtapes like these get old FAST...after one listen you'll throw that shit out the window!!!
how come rappers don't rhyme over local music? How come it has to be over popular industrial beatz??? That's not too original....and i wouldn't call it a mixtape either....but that's what these hundreds of rappers do with mixtapes now a days. The DJ's make actual mixtapes. This ALLNDaDoe mixtape is the same mixtape hundreds of other rappers have, except it's done with Keak's style and flow.

I guess when i want a real mixtape i'll hit up DJ Rah2k, DJ Fingaz, DJ Skee, Metal Mouth, DJ Backside, Demolition Men, DJ Ideal, DJ Warrior,or Cali Untouchable DJs.

Apr 7, 2006
i got two tracks off of it... i wanna get it.. i got Kunte Kinte... pretty hot wit the mexican sample. and I got Backwood N Privelege Heem.