KC Trends ---- Strange Music merchandise

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
i just talked with chad and he said that he is not putting the stuff on the site just yet, but they have stuff that is new and not on strange music site.....this friday kctrends is having a fast friday car show, so what a perfect time to check out the new strange music stuff and see cars that none of us can afford......

Jan 29, 2006
i just talked with chad and he said that he is not putting the stuff on the site just yet, but they have stuff that is new and not on strange music site.....this friday kctrends is having a fast friday car show, so what a perfect time to check out the new strange music stuff and see cars that none of us can afford......
they have a fast friday every friday, this week they are doing the fast friday followed by going to see fast five

Nov 14, 2002
If you saw anything, then you're in the minority. I don't know what the fuck happened to Hot Topic over the years but now their T-Shirt wall is full of Weezy and Gaga shirts.