KC tea official Video 2nd single off OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
privileged henny is hella good and smooth. regular henny is weak, almost taste the same as E&J

as for this video, i dont get why they would put this out. it just makes tech seem like some nobody underground rapper (video quality, not necessarily the visuals)

i could literally edit the video better than this video was put together. too bad Strange doesnt respond to emails or answer their phone

Aug 16, 2003
I don't mind the song. Its not my fav from TGMP but the video on the other hand is wack as hell.

I watched it with my wife today and we couldn't stop laughing at it. I was all proud at the begining because I was like I'm IN THIS VIDEO! (I was at the kc taping ) but as soon as some groopie bitch showed up on the screen that wrapped it up for me.

Just showing a GOOD edit of the Colorado and KC shows would have been enough and some blured out faces and areolas would have been enough. But when it went to that other shit and the tour bus I was like fuck it lol.

I guess I shouldn't care so much about a fan video but that shit made me embraced to be a fan.

Aug 31, 2005
top shelf bourbon on the rocks or bust

if i have anything less then basil hayden unless im at home and ill be exra brooks or kessler mixed with a splash of sweet tea...much lighter and less sweet then coke

Jul 3, 2008
kc tea is bomb...had like 4 of em the other day...i was on like shit

i made it wit erk n jerk n it was NOT on point

AMF needs a song thas THE drink

Feb 9, 2006
Caribou Lou is definitely in my top 5 Tech songs. I don't think this song is the worst on the album but...
Top 5? Really? Wow....

Top 10 MAYBE

Mitch Bade, Twisted, Einstein, Demons, KOD, Tormented, This Ring, Breathe, Here Comes Tecca Nina, Im a Playa, Sinister Tech, My World, Low >>>>> Caribou Lou

Nov 14, 2002
Top 5? Really? Wow....

Top 10 MAYBE

Mitch Bade, Twisted, Einstein, Demons, KOD, Tormented, This Ring, Breathe, Here Comes Tecca Nina, Im a Playa, Sinister Tech, My World, Low >>>>> Caribou Lou
I love the beat to Caribou Lou. Love the flow. I know it's not the popular favorite, but its a fav to me.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Your a fag just for saying mellow yellow

Mello Yello tastes better than Mt. Dew. If I said Faygo or some shit, I could see your point.

Caribou isn't in my top 10, but it is way better than this KC tea bullshit.

In no order:

I'mma Tell
Now it's on
KOD
Breathe
Sleeping Beauty
the bout to bubble remix that Dominator made
pinnochio
hope for a higher power
midwest choppers 2 w/ twista
what we are gta remix