KC Royals #1 minor league system

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Warriors ain't never won shit either so we definitely ain't them.

and it was only 85 when the royals last won anything. So their not too far apart......

Warriors are at least in the hunt for one of the last playoffs spot in the West. Thats something the royals havent been able to do since the 80's. And the Warriors can hold onto their players, unlike royals who havent been able to do that since the 80's either.....

Your right, its insulting to compare the lousy royals to the Warriors.

At least the warriors can hold on their players........

Mar 24, 2006

and it was only 85 when the royals last won anything. So their not too far apart......

Warriors are at least in the hunt for one of the last playoffs spot in the West. Thats something the royals havent been able to do since the 80's. And the Warriors can hold onto their players, unlike royals who havent been able to do that since the 80's either.....

Your right, its insulting to compare the lousy royals to the Warriors.

At least the warriors can hold on their players........
lol

thats why i deleted my post...i took a deeper look and seen that myself.

Mar 24, 2006
Warriors had that one good season alil bit ago and that was it. Lets not get ahead of ourselves over there now either.

Baseball is a completely different monster then the NBA too. No salary cap and the big market teams run shit year n' and year out.

May 20, 2006
if you wanna understand how the royals organization has operated over the last 20 years, just look at how they handled Zack Grienke.........

I am thankful to have witnessed the "golden age" of Royals baseball, still got my ticket stub from game 7 world series.........

i don't get excited about them anymore..... hate to admit it, but i'd rather follow the Cardinals.......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Warriors had that one good season alil bit ago and that was it. Lets not get ahead of ourselves over there now either.

Baseball is a completely different monster then the NBA too. No salary cap and the big market teams run shit year n' and year out.
I'll take one playoff run over decades of losing...

Mar 24, 2006
if you wanna understand how the royals organization has operated over the last 20 years, just look at how they handled Zack Grienke.........

I am thankful to have witnessed the "golden age" of Royals baseball, still got my ticket stub from game 7 world series.........

i don't get excited about them anymore..... hate to admit it, but i'd rather follow the Cardinals.......
Hell to tha nah breh.

never that.

Mar 24, 2006
after reading this article...im surprised that we've made this progress with having the 3rd lowest amount of picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft since 07' (only the orioles and indians had fewer).

plus....

they've only had 5 first round picks overall since 07' aswell (only the orioles, marlins and indians had fewer). that is very promising.

would suck to be an oriole fan though, not only do they always seem to blow it they are in the same division with the 2 biggest elephants in the room (yanks and red sox). they basically are screwed before they hit the field.

May 9, 2002
They are?

Last time I checked the Clippers ain't never won shit!
It has zero to do with winning championships. Read this to understand why I said what i did...

I've gave up on the Royals. Everytime we get a ball player hes gone within 2-3 years. You cant win by trading your best players.
The Royals are the LA Clippers of baseball.
Are we up to speed yet?

Either way, you won a WS 25 years ago. You haven't even been to the PLAYOFFS since.

Oct 2, 2006
I'm seriously thinking about getting the Pepsi Max 15 game package for $135

Select the games that work for you with the Pepsi Max Pick 15 Plan and save on advance and premium game pricing! Choose from all 81 home games (including Opening Day) to build your perfect game plan including great premium games versus the Cubs, Cardinals, Yankees and Red Sox. Plans start at just $135 for a minimum of 15 games. Fans are invited to customize their Pepsi Max Plan to include as many games as they'd like. Plus, receive a voucher for a free 2 liter bottle of Pepsi Max with each plan purchase!

Mar 24, 2006
It has zero to do with winning championships. Read this to understand why I said what i did...

Are we up to speed yet?

Either way, you won a WS 25 years ago. You haven't even been to the PLAYOFFS since.
you are saying the clippers trade away their best players? who exactly have they traded away that was actually worth a shit again?

royals have been to two world series and won one of them. they've been there and done it. clippers on the other hand....have not.

there for the clippers should NEVER be compared to the Royals on any level regardless of how shitty the two have been as of late.

up to speed yet?

Mar 24, 2006
I'm seriously thinking about getting the Pepsi Max 15 game package for $135

Select the games that work for you with the Pepsi Max Pick 15 Plan and save on advance and premium game pricing! Choose from all 81 home games (including Opening Day) to build your perfect game plan including great premium games versus the Cubs, Cardinals, Yankees and Red Sox. Plans start at just $135 for a minimum of 15 games. Fans are invited to customize their Pepsi Max Plan to include as many games as they'd like. Plus, receive a voucher for a free 2 liter bottle of Pepsi Max with each plan purchase!
Thats the cherry on top right there.

FREE 2 LITER OF DIET PEPSI'S COUSIN MAX!

lol

Jul 1, 2004
MLB team vs. NBA team, who really gives a fuck? Its 2 different sports. Ya'll are arugin like the Royals and Clippers are rivals lol/

Both teams aint shit and never will be shit.

/thread