KC is about to BLOW UP ya'll...in 2002-2003 this is KC's year!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
What's sizzlin Demons, Angels,and Civilians dis Krayzie again. I ain't been on here really after that Mitch Bade BLMThugsta started talkin shit. But I'm just here to say get ready KC cuz wezz about to blowup. First off I want to see more people at the signing than last year at least, and last year was packed like cigarettes. I will be there of course for ya'll who can't make it I know ya'll still will support TECH by buying not burning his CD. I'll be wearing a Red Phat Farm t-shirt, and some dard blue jeans , so if you see me holla, I'm a tall black dude, I'll be with a white girl so spit at me. Also tomorrow the CD release party I'll be there too. I'll probably be going solo unless my cousin want to go , but he don't get off until 10pm, but I ain't bringing that girl, because I know that it will be some notches up there. I ve been to Shooters, before, but the music they was playin was whack, but it was a few notches there though. Second thing the Chiefs, I know they lost yesterday, but we was shuttin'em down at first, but we'll work on that. Priest Homles..."he is cold ice, he is cold as ice" man can't nobody stop him. We'll put it all together and go to play-offs and maybe Super Bowl.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i agree..........

im sayin.......the only thing i see oklahome doin is blowin up people in college football!!.......not tryin to hate!!...

.......yeah i think something big is gonna happen this year for the rapgame through K.C................out!!

Aug 17, 2002
Question...

whoa... jeah... Em was born here.. but he never reps KC... could you explain that Mr. Top-City ... ... ... Hey... u from Topeka... have you heard anything about DVS Mindz lately...?

Aug 20, 2002
last time i heard, D.V.S mindz was workin on a new cd with a video comin up. They had a cd that came out awhile ago called G-Coffee. It had a couple good tracks but 40 killa said that it was a spur of the moment thing.