Kazy D & The Mac 10 Posse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

Side A
1. Til Ya Satisfied (Dope Mixx 92)
2. Tender Love (The Original Mixx)

Side B
1. Tender Love (Remix For The Ladies)
2. Til Ya Satisfied ( The Dope Mix 92)

Most people are not too familiar with this, but it was before the Letter From Tha Grave album. Some more northwest history you can check some tracks out @ www.thanorthwest.com

May 4, 2002

You have somethng going out this week....Wanted to wait till I got a few more local releases I know you might not have to throw in, preciate the wait.

Jul 29, 2008
Was he actually a NW artist? I remember getting that letter to the grave cd.. I know he was from Texas, but didnt know if he as actually up in the NW.

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah I thought this dude was from Hearne TX? He did one of my all time favorite tracks wit my tow favorite artists PImpsta outta Dallas and Nino from PKO outta San Antone called Gz N Hustlaz

May 4, 2002

Think Texas is home base but this cd and letter from the grave were released out in the northwest. This tape has a address of Renton Washington and he is giving shout outs to alot of local artists on the insert. I know some people have messed with Kazy D when he used to be out here, I remember he was suppose to put some compilation out I think it was called King Countys Most Wanted but im not sure if it ever even dropped but I used to see it advertised.

Jul 29, 2008
Think Texas is home base but this cd and letter from the grave were released out in the northwest. This tape has a address of Renton Washington and he is giving shout outs to alot of local artists on the insert. I know some people have messed with Kazy D when he used to be out here, I remember he was suppose to put some compilation out I think it was called King Countys Most Wanted but im not sure if it ever even dropped but I used to see it advertised.
That's what I thought.. I got that Letter from the Grave at Music and Page Galore back in the days.

I always wondered what happen to him.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FIRST OF ALL I WANT 2 ADDRESS THIS SITUATION CUZ I GOT AN UGLY E-MAIL WHICH WASNT REALLY UNEXPECTED BUT I WENT THRU SOME SHIT ON THIS BOARD A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN 151 GOT LOCCED UP AND NIGGAS WAS ON HERE CALLIN HIM A SNITCH...I DIDNT CALL ANYONE A SNITCH...I ASKED IF SOMEONE WAS...I CAN SEE HOW THAT IS OFFENSIVE 2 A PERSON BUT IT WAS SOMETHING I PERSONALLY WANTED 2 KNOW BECUZ OF SOMETHING I HEARD FROM AN OUTSIDE PARTY...I TALKED 2 BO AND HE SAID I MAY HAVE GOT THE NAME KAZY D MIXED UP WITH ANOTHER RAPPER FROM SEATTLE AND IM MAN ENOUGH 2 SAY I DONT KNOW...MY INTENTIONS WERE NOT ILL OR BAD AND IF ANYTHING NEGATIVE COMES FROM A SIMPLE QUESTION I GUESS I HAVE 2 BE JUST AS NON TOLERANT AS EVERYONE ELSE...AFTER THE FACT I FEEL I PUT IT THE BEST WAY I COULD WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE BLATANTLY...IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT I STILL DIDNT GET AN ANSWER SO I WILL LEAVE IT ALONE AND KEEP PUSHIN..GOD BLESS EVERYBODY (EXCEPT 4 THE SNITCHES) AND I WOULD STAND BEHIND THAT ON MY LAST LEG...ITS NOT RIGHT...OPEN DISCUSSION FROM HERE ON OUT AND IM DONE BEING CORDIAL AND COURTEOUS...WCM100